Flash Player in IE

Tarzdude

Flash Player in IE
Every time i try to download Flash Player in IE i get this error message.
Failed to install.
Fro troubleshooting tips, please see http://www.adobe.com/go/tn_19166

I've been to this site and it tells me to install subinacl.exe. Downloaded
it but i still get the same message. I can download Flashplayer in Firefox
and Safari. Problem is that the program i need to use has to use internet
explorer.

How can i fix this? Please Help

Thanks

ju.c

Re: Flash Player in IE
Don't use the web installer, use the Windows Installer version.
You can right-click one of these links and choose to "save-as"
then download it.

Adobe Flash Player 3 MB
http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flas...0_active_x.msi
http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get...0_active_x.msi

Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller 205 KB
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/f...ash_player.exe

ju.c

"Tarzdude" <Tarzdude@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E61B6CC7-8A5F-4A14-B355-A9EFCA5D8F85@microsoft.com...
> Every time i try to download Flash Player in IE i get this error message.
> Failed to install.
> Fro troubleshooting tips, please see http://www.adobe.com/go/tn_19166
>
> I've been to this site and it tells me to install subinacl.exe. Downloaded
> it but i still get the same message. I can download Flashplayer in Firefox
> and Safari. Problem is that the program i need to use has to use internet
> explorer.
>
> How can i fix this? Please Help
>
> Thanks

TaurArian

Re: Flash Player in IE
For problems with flash -

1. How to uninstall the Adobe Flash Player plug-in and ActiveX control
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowled...fm?id=tn_14157
Due to recent enhancements with the Flash Player installers, you are now
only able to uninstall by using the Adobe Flash Player Uninstaller

2. Then get Flash here: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

Flash Player version check
http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

"Tarzdude" <Tarzdude@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Every time i try to download Flash Player in IE i get this error message.
> Failed to install.
> Fro troubleshooting tips, please see http://www.adobe.com/go/tn_19166
>
> I've been to this site and it tells me to install subinacl.exe. Downloaded
> it but i still get the same message. I can download Flashplayer in Firefox
> and Safari. Problem is that the program i need to use has to use internet
> explorer.
>
> How can i fix this? Please Help
>
> Thanks

Raghu

RE: Flash Player in IE

Hi,

You should try downloading the offline uninstaller. Follow the steps
mentioned in the below article to troubleshoot IE8 and Flash player issues:

http://www.ietips.net/?page_id=225

This will resolve the problem.

Rgds,
Raghu
www.ietips.net
"Tarzdude" wrote:

> Every time i try to download Flash Player in IE i get this error message.
> Failed to install.
> Fro troubleshooting tips, please see http://www.adobe.com/go/tn_19166
>
> I've been to this site and it tells me to install subinacl.exe. Downloaded
> it but i still get the same message. I can download Flashplayer in Firefox
> and Safari. Problem is that the program i need to use has to use internet
> explorer.
>
> How can i fix this? Please Help
>
> Thanks

kreil05

Re: Flash Player in IE
I had tried for a week to install the newest Adobe Flash Player until I came
across your post. Thank you, thank you, thank you!