IE 7 only loads with no addons

Duhh

IE 7 only loads with no addons
Ever since I downloaded IE8 and had to delete it because I could not get
citrix client to run, I cannot open IE7. It loads with no addons. I cannot
check the addons. I cannot get to tools to check my options to even restore
to default settings.

When I click on IE icon on desktop it opens blank (white) and i see a
toolbar if you look real quick and then IE closes out. I tried opening IE
through programs and it loads white (blank). I can get to internet through
mozilla so I do have a connection. I need to use IE7 so I can use citrix
client. Any suggestions?

Re: IE 7 only loads with no addons
Uninstall your older version of Google Toolbar & reboot.

Duhh wrote:
> Ever since I downloaded IE8 and had to delete it because I could not get
> citrix client to run, I cannot open IE7. It loads with no addons. I
> cannot
> check the addons. I cannot get to tools to check my options to even
> restore
> to default settings.
>
> When I click on IE icon on desktop it opens blank (white) and i see a
> toolbar if you look real quick and then IE closes out. I tried opening IE
> through programs and it loads white (blank). I can get to internet
> through
> mozilla so I do have a connection. I need to use IE7 so I can use citrix
> client. Any suggestions?

IE 8 problems

RE: IE 7 only loads with no addons
I know your pain! the same thing has happened to me. I have tried several
work arounds to no avail.
Had to obtain Mozilla Firefox to get back on internet. Also had issues with
Comcast provided McAfee Security Suite which I had to uninstall and reinstall
through firefox. Now have IE 8 , but still cannot get Citrix connection. This
is a real problem which I hope Microsoft will help to get resolved soon.