Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

IE 8 Error Message

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2009
Robert & Jaymee Whitlock
 

Posts: n/a
IE 8 Error Message
On my desktop computer (I'm typing on my laptop) I keep getting an error
message everytime I open IE, so I can't browse or visit sites. Earlier today
it was fine when I was ordering wedding stuff. It says "CiceroUIWndFrame:
iexplore.exe - Application Error The instruction at "0x77453840" referenced
memory at "0x020afb4c". The memory could not be "read". Click OK to
terminate the program. Click CANCEL to debug the program". When I click
CANCEL I get yet another error saying "drwtsn32.exe - Application Error The
exception unknown software exception (0xc0000409) occured in the application
at location 0x59a725d". Upon clicking OK after the second message, it
terminates the program. I tried reinstalling IE 8 and it didn't fix the
problem. I don't understand why it worked fine for me last night and all day
today but now I get this error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2009
Leonard Grey
 

Posts: n/a
Re: IE 8 Error Message
The error is caused by the Speech and Handwriting Recognition feature in
Microsoft Office XP and 2003. If you are not using this feature you can
uninstall it.

Control Panel> Add/Remove Programs > Microsoft Office > Change button
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Robert & Jaymee Whitlock wrote:
> On my desktop computer (I'm typing on my laptop) I keep getting an error
> message everytime I open IE, so I can't browse or visit sites. Earlier today
> it was fine when I was ordering wedding stuff. It says "CiceroUIWndFrame:
> iexplore.exe - Application Error The instruction at "0x77453840" referenced
> memory at "0x020afb4c". The memory could not be "read". Click OK to
> terminate the program. Click CANCEL to debug the program". When I click
> CANCEL I get yet another error saying "drwtsn32.exe - Application Error The
> exception unknown software exception (0xc0000409) occured in the application
> at location 0x59a725d". Upon clicking OK after the second message, it
> terminates the program. I tried reinstalling IE 8 and it didn't fix the
> problem. I don't understand why it worked fine for me last night and all day
> today but now I get this error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2009
Robert & Jaymee Whitlock
 

Posts: n/a
Re: IE 8 Error Message
Will that uninstall my Word programs? I need those. Thanks so much.

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> The error is caused by the Speech and Handwriting Recognition feature in
> Microsoft Office XP and 2003. If you are not using this feature you can
> uninstall it.
>
> Control Panel> Add/Remove Programs > Microsoft Office > Change button
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> Robert & Jaymee Whitlock wrote:
> > On my desktop computer (I'm typing on my laptop) I keep getting an error
> > message everytime I open IE, so I can't browse or visit sites. Earlier today
> > it was fine when I was ordering wedding stuff. It says "CiceroUIWndFrame:
> > iexplore.exe - Application Error The instruction at "0x77453840" referenced
> > memory at "0x020afb4c". The memory could not be "read". Click OK to
> > terminate the program. Click CANCEL to debug the program". When I click
> > CANCEL I get yet another error saying "drwtsn32.exe - Application Error The
> > exception unknown software exception (0xc0000409) occured in the application
> > at location 0x59a725d". Upon clicking OK after the second message, it
> > terminates the program. I tried reinstalling IE 8 and it didn't fix the
> > problem. I don't understand why it worked fine for me last night and all day
> > today but now I get this error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-06-2009
Leonard Grey
 

Posts: n/a
Re: IE 8 Error Message
Not to worry: It will only uninstall that specific component of Office.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Robert & Jaymee Whitlock wrote:
> Will that uninstall my Word programs? I need those. Thanks so much.
>
> "Leonard Grey" wrote:
>
>> The error is caused by the Speech and Handwriting Recognition feature in
>> Microsoft Office XP and 2003. If you are not using this feature you can
>> uninstall it.
>>
>> Control Panel> Add/Remove Programs > Microsoft Office > Change button
>> ---
>> Leonard Grey
>> Errare humanum est
>>
>> Robert & Jaymee Whitlock wrote:
>>> On my desktop computer (I'm typing on my laptop) I keep getting an error
>>> message everytime I open IE, so I can't browse or visit sites. Earlier today
>>> it was fine when I was ordering wedding stuff. It says "CiceroUIWndFrame:
>>> iexplore.exe - Application Error The instruction at "0x77453840" referenced
>>> memory at "0x020afb4c". The memory could not be "read". Click OK to
>>> terminate the program. Click CANCEL to debug the program". When I click
>>> CANCEL I get yet another error saying "drwtsn32.exe - Application Error The
>>> exception unknown software exception (0xc0000409) occured in the application
>>> at location 0x59a725d". Upon clicking OK after the second message, it
>>> terminates the program. I tried reinstalling IE 8 and it didn't fix the
>>> problem. I don't understand why it worked fine for me last night and all day
>>> today but now I get this error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Error Message "File System Error (65535) Cindy microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 11 08-05-2013 23:33
Windows Fax and Scan Error Message - The message could not be sent Nathan Goldberg microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 3 12-10-2008 00:02
Windows Mail Error Sending a Message - Non-specific Error Message DP4Jesus7 microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 8 04-09-2008 20:37
annoying error message,,Limited User account cannot log on due to error: "could not c ohkhwaho microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 01-13-2008 14:07
Article ID: 930130 Error message when you try to use the Windows Fax and Scan feature to send a fax in Windows Vista: The message could not be sent. An error has occurred. KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:57.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120