IE 8 not ready for production!

huempu

IE 8 not ready for production!
Please retire IE8 fix the most annoying problems and release it when it works!
After 2 days of using IE 8 I found the folowing problems:
- ASP.NET Menu control only works in IE 7 compatibility mode.
- Unable to log into the VPN of a customer. The start page of the vpn
displays a warning about an invalid cerificate. Whe I confirm to accept this
certificate a popup opens which displays this warning. But this popup isn't
resizeable. I cant click the link to continue because it isn't visible :-(
- IE 8 crashes when trying to install the ActiveX Control for accessing a HP
Remote Insight Console

My solution so far: Back to IE 7.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Leonard Grey

Re: IE 8 not ready for production!
No such problems with my copy of IE 8.

When looking for a fix...perhaps you should look in the mirror.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est