Re: MVP Question

D. Spencer Hines

Re: MVP Question
Hilarious!

He calls himself "The Real Truth [MS MVP]" but doesn't want people to know
his Real Name and won't even identify what SORT of MVP he's supposed to be.

Obvious Fraud, Flimflammer & Charlatan...

As Well As -- Another Little PFK.
--
D. Spencer Hines
Lux et Veritas et Libertas

"The Real Truth [MS MVP]" <trt@void.com> wrote in message

> Listen and learn something you stupid troll. That logo you are talking
> about is associated with my real name, if I change my posting name then it
> can still be searched because it is attached to my account. That search
> will bring up my real name. What part of I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW MY
> REAL NAME don't you understand? If you take your head out of yourass long
> enough and actually read then you should know that the only time I reply
> to the trolls is when they tell lies about me. All my other posts help
> others with their computer issues. I do not give out bad advise, my
> software works and you are an idiot for believing otherwise. I don't have
> to prove nothing to nobody because there is nothing you can do about it.
> Even if I were to reveal my true identity it will not change a thing. Now
> get lost idiot.

sgopus

Re: MVP Question
Your time would be better spent in helping others, and less spent in letting
us know your personal opinions re others.

"D. Spencer Hines" wrote:

> Hilarious!
>
> He calls himself "The Real Truth [MS MVP]" but doesn't want people to know
> his Real Name and won't even identify what SORT of MVP he's supposed to be.
>
> Obvious Fraud, Flimflammer & Charlatan...
>
> As Well As -- Another Little PFK.
> --
> D. Spencer Hines
> Lux et Veritas et Libertas
> Vires et Honor
> Veni, Vidi, Calcitravi Asinum
>
> "The Real Truth [MS MVP]" <trt@void.com> wrote in message
>
> > Listen and learn something you stupid troll. That logo you are talking
> > about is associated with my real name, if I change my posting name then it
> > can still be searched because it is attached to my account. That search
> > will bring up my real name. What part of I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW MY
> > REAL NAME don't you understand? If you take your head out of yourass long
> > enough and actually read then you should know that the only time I reply
> > to the trolls is when they tell lies about me. All my other posts help
> > others with their computer issues. I do not give out bad advise, my
> > software works and you are an idiot for believing otherwise. I don't have
> > to prove nothing to nobody because there is nothing you can do about it.
> > Even if I were to reveal my true identity it will not change a thing. Now
> > get lost idiot.

Unknown

Re: MVP Question
He doesn't help others. Never has, doesn't know how, just a foul moth troll.
"sgopus" <sgopus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Your time would be better spent in helping others, and less spent in
> letting
> us know your personal opinions re others.
>
> "D. Spencer Hines" wrote:
>
>> Hilarious!
>>
>> He calls himself "The Real Truth [MS MVP]" but doesn't want people to
>> know
>> his Real Name and won't even identify what SORT of MVP he's supposed to
>> be.
>>
>> Obvious Fraud, Flimflammer & Charlatan...
>>
>> As Well As -- Another Little PFK.
>> --
>> D. Spencer Hines
>> Lux et Veritas et Libertas
>> Vires et Honor
>> Veni, Vidi, Calcitravi Asinum
>>
>> "The Real Truth [MS MVP]" <trt@void.com> wrote in message
>>
>> > Listen and learn something you stupid troll. That logo you are talking
>> > about is associated with my real name, if I change my posting name then
>> > it
>> > can still be searched because it is attached to my account. That search
>> > will bring up my real name. What part of I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO KNOW MY
>> > REAL NAME don't you understand? If you take your head out of yourass
>> > long
>> > enough and actually read then you should know that the only time I
>> > reply
>> > to the trolls is when they tell lies about me. All my other posts help
>> > others with their computer issues. I do not give out bad advise, my
>> > software works and you are an idiot for believing otherwise. I don't
>> > have
>> > to prove nothing to nobody because there is nothing you can do about
>> > it.
>> > Even if I were to reveal my true identity it will not change a thing.
>> > Now
>> > get lost idiot.

sgopus

Re: MVP Question
yea, I've noticed, most of his posts are complaining about others and how
smart he thinks he is. if this offends you Doc, please ignore it, if you have
a problem understanding how to do that, just send me a complaint, I'll be
happy to demonstrate.