Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

IE8 problem

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2009
Tom E
 

Posts: n/a
IE8 problem
is anyone having success with IE8 and with what platform


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2009
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: IE8 problem
[Keep in mind that users do NOT post here to say that they're not having
problems, Tom.]

Tom E wrote:
> is anyone having success with IE8 and with what platform


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2009
Stubbo of Oz
 

Posts: n/a
Re: IE8 problem
On Mon, 4 May 2009 06:03:11 +0100, "Tom E" <TE@btinternet.com> wrote:

>is anyone having success with IE8 and with what platform



Working well in both Vista SP1 and XP SP3


--
----------------
Stubbo of Oz
----------------
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2009
Leonard Grey
 

Posts: n/a
Re: IE8 problem
No trouble at all with Windows XP SP 3.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Tom E wrote:
> is anyone having success with IE8 and with what platform
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2009
Richard
 

Posts: n/a
Re: IE8 problem

"Tom E" <TE@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:UY6dncz3__KI6mPUnZ2dnUVZ8oqdnZ2d@bt.com...
> is anyone having success with IE8 and with what platform
>

Vista Home Premium + IE8 = Fine

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2009
Richard
 

Posts: n/a
Re: IE8 problem

"Richard" <someone@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:OUTDHlNzJHA.6004@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>
> "Tom E" <TE@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> news:UY6dncz3__KI6mPUnZ2dnUVZ8oqdnZ2d@bt.com...
>> is anyone having success with IE8 and with what platform
>>

> Vista Home Premium + IE8 = Fine

SP1 ................ I'm getting there

Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2009
webster72n
 

Posts: n/a
Re: IE8 problem


"Tom E" <TE@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:UY6dncz3__KI6mPUnZ2dnUVZ8oqdnZ2d@bt.com...
> is anyone having success with IE8 and with what platform


Can only echo previous replies with my entry:
Windows Vista Home/Premium SP1 + IE 8 = perfect match.

Harry.


>
>

Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2009
Joe Boy
 

Posts: n/a
Re: IE8 problem
On Mon, 4 May 2009 02:55:47 -0400, "PA Bear [MS MVP]"
<PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote:

>
>Tom E wrote:
>> is anyone having success with IE8 and with what platform


>[Keep in mind that users do NOT post here to say that they're not having
>problems, Tom.]


Well that puts paid to your theory - all replies I have seen have said
no problems!!!

And none for me too in Vista SP1

--
Joe Boy
Central Coast, NSW
Australia
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2009
Leonard Grey
 

Posts: n/a
Re: IE8 problem
Alright then, I think the point has been made that IE 8 works just fine.

To the OP (if you're still with us): Describe whatever problem you're
having, and let us get to work on fixing it for you.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Joe Boy wrote:
> On Mon, 4 May 2009 02:55:47 -0400, "PA Bear [MS MVP]"
> <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Tom E wrote:
>>> is anyone having success with IE8 and with what platform

>
>> [Keep in mind that users do NOT post here to say that they're not having
>> problems, Tom.]

>
> Well that puts paid to your theory - all replies I have seen have said
> no problems!!!
>
> And none for me too in Vista SP1
>

Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2009
Tom E
 

Posts: n/a
Re: IE8 problem

"Leonard Grey" <l.grey@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
news:ed%23afISzJHA.5964@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> Alright then, I think the point has been made that IE 8 works just fine.
>
> To the OP (if you're still with us): Describe whatever problem you're
> having, and let us get to work on fixing it for you.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> Joe Boy wrote:
>> On Mon, 4 May 2009 02:55:47 -0400, "PA Bear [MS MVP]"
>> <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Tom E wrote:
>>>> is anyone having success with IE8 and with what platform

>>
>>> [Keep in mind that users do NOT post here to say that they're not having
>>> problems, Tom.]

>>
>> Well that puts paid to your theory - all replies I have seen have said
>> no problems!!!
>>
>> And none for me too in Vista SP1
>>

>


I have no problems and was only seeking to find what systems those without
are running, in prep for an upgrade. Also the title of this group is not
internetexplorerPROBLEMS.general.........so I may post whatever I like so
long as its IE based and clean which I think it was.

thanks to all the sensible replies.......


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
IE7 Freezes Randomly, Using Vista Ultimate 64-bit + Home Page Load Problem + IE 64-bit Flash Player Problem Susan microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general 6 01-22-2009 02:34
Multi-select problem in Windows Explorer BIG PROBLEM!!!!!! =?Utf-8?B?SmltIEhhbnNlbg==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 3 12-17-2007 03:09
Generic McAfee Problem Message in Vista Problem Reports cyberbuff53 microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance 0 12-01-2007 14:55
fixed unable to delete email problem, now I have new problem =?Utf-8?B?ajI=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 19 03-30-2007 02:25




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:22.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120