IE 8

pierad

IE 8
I installed IE 8 on my computer three days ago and have had nothing but
problems with it ever since. I have a fairly new desktop computer so I don't
want to hear the usual support reply that I need to upgrade my system. My
system more than meets the requirements to run IE 8 or 7. I have promply
uninstalled IE 8 and I will stay with IE 7 because it works. IE 8 had trouble
clicked on a link in Outlook. Get a product that works and then release it.
Free or not, it is a pain when you have work to do.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Leonard Grey

Re: IE 8
How come IE 8 works for me? No trouble at all.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

pierad wrote:
> I installed IE 8 on my computer three days ago and have had nothing but
> problems with it ever since. I have a fairly new desktop computer so I don't
> want to hear the usual support reply that I need to upgrade my system. My
> system more than meets the requirements to run IE 8 or 7. I have promply
> uninstalled IE 8 and I will stay with IE 7 because it works. IE 8 had trouble
> clicked on a link in Outlook. Get a product that works and then release it.
> Free or not, it is a pain when you have work to do.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Rick

Re: IE 8
Leonard Grey wrote:
> How come IE 8 works for me? No trouble at all.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> pierad wrote:
>> I installed IE 8 on my computer three days ago and have had nothing
>> but problems with it ever since. I have a fairly new desktop computer
>> so I don't want to hear the usual support reply that I need to upgrade
>> my system. My system more than meets the requirements to run IE 8 or
>> 7. I have promply uninstalled IE 8 and I will stay with IE 7 because
>> it works. IE 8 had trouble loading pages and sometimes would simply
>> lockup. It would also lock up when I clicked on a link in Outlook. Get
>> a product that works and then release it. Free or not, it is a pain
>> when you have work to do.
>>
>> ----------------
>> suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
>> the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
>> button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
>> Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...orer. general

Perhaps you do not use it to access applications that conflict with it DUH

--

Rick
Leonard Grey

Re: IE 8
DUH...Why did you upgrade your operating system if you knew that
software you depend on was not supported?

---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est