Request adding DELETE button on email at the bottom....

talk2krys

Request adding DELETE button on email at the bottom....
I could delete email from the bottom of a message in the past and would love
to see you add that button again. I have rheumatoid arthritis and scrolling
up on a very long email repeatedly if reading lots of mail adds to my
discomfort. Could you let me know if I am overlooking this as an OPTION
somewhere? It would be great if the whole bar of things you can do with your
email could repeat.

Thanks
talk2krys

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Don Varnau

Re: Request adding DELETE button on email at the bottom....
Hi,
This is not an Internet Explorer issue, but I sympathize with you- I
occasionally have a tendonitis flareup in my right arm.

Which e-mail provider? Yahoo, Live Mail, Live Hotmail, GMail?

Workaround: The Home button on the keyboard should take you to the top of
the screen.

Another similar workaround: From Control Panel> Mouse you may be able to set
one of the buttons (wheel click, large thumb, small thumb, etc) to click
Home.
-
Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE]

"talk2krys" <talk2krys@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I could delete email from the bottom of a message in the past and would

love
> to see you add that button again. I have rheumatoid arthritis and

scrolling
> up on a very long email repeatedly if reading lots of mail adds to my
> discomfort. Could you let me know if I am overlooking this as an OPTION
> somewhere? It would be great if the whole bar of things you can do with

your
> email could repeat.
>
> Thanks
> talk2krys
>
> ------------
> suggestions with the most votes...

Re: Request adding DELETE button on email at the bottom....
Are you referring to (Windows Live) Hotmail?

talk2krys wrote:
> I could delete email from the bottom of a message in the past and would
> love
> to see you add that button again. I have rheumatoid arthritis and
> scrolling
> up on a very long email repeatedly if reading lots of mail adds to my
> discomfort. Could you let me know if I am overlooking this as an OPTION
> somewhere? It would be great if the whole bar of things you can do with
> your
> email could repeat.

talk2krys

Re: Request adding DELETE button on email at the bottom....
It WAS Hotmail that I was requesting change for... and I want to say THANKS
due to the fact they made the changes! I should have written earlier - guess
better late than never, good work.

> talk2krys wrote:
> > I could delete email from the bottom of a message in the past and would
> > love
> > to see you add that button again. I have rheumatoid arthritis and
> > scrolling
> > up on a very long email repeatedly if reading lots of mail adds to my
> > discomfort. Could you let me know if I am overlooking this as an OPTION
> > somewhere? It would be great if the whole bar of things you can do with
> > your
> > email could repeat.

VanguardLH

talk2krys wrote:

> talk2krys wrote:
>
>> I could delete email from the bottom of a message in the past and would
>> love to see you add that button again.

> It WAS Hotmail that I was requesting change for... and I want to say THANKS
> due to the fact they made the changes! I should have written earlier - guess
> better late than never, good work.

No one here works at Microsoft. No one here has any control over
Microsoft's products or services. No one effected a change on your behalf.
This is a peer community of *users*.

What is Usenet:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroups
http://www.masonicinfo.com/newsgroups.htm
http://www.mcfedries.com/Ramblings/usenet-primer.asp

When using a webnews-for-dummies interface, like Microsoft's Communities or
Google Groups or a forum-to-Usenet proxy, those are gateways to Usenet.
Despite the appearance of a forum, you are participating in a newsgroup (aka
Usenet).

No matter how you resize your web browser, only the height of the textbox
showing the content of the e-mail changes in size. All the toolbars remain
shown in the window. They don't move. So the Delete button would always be
there no matter how much you scrolled through the body of the e-mail.

There is no Delete button at the bottom of the web page for Hotmail's
webmail interface.