IE8 problems when trying to play euchre on Yahoo

George Mooth

IE8 problems when trying to play euchre on Yahoo

Main screen comes on fine in Yahoo Euchre. But when I click
on a seat at a table the pop up window comes up but with no
information on it. I get a pop up note saying that I should
try shutting down my pop up blocker, but it isn't enabled.
Any ideas what the problem could be.

Could it be something to do with Java?

IE8 works great in all other ways. I'm very happy with it
except for this playing Euchre thing.

Thank you,
rob^_^

Re: IE8 problems when trying to play euchre on Yahoo
Hi George,

Do you have any other toolbars installed that have a popup blocker also?
(Yahoo?). You can turn those popup blockers off (I think it is the spanner
icon on the yahoo toolbar, or the Yahoo button, left of the search box), you
don't need them with the built-in IE popup blocker and we have had others
report similar problems when running addons with their own popup blocker.

Regards.

"George Mooth" <gmoothdoh@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Main screen comes on fine in Yahoo Euchre. But when I click
> on a seat at a table the pop up window comes up but with no
> information on it. I get a pop up note saying that I should
> try shutting down my pop up blocker, but it isn't enabled.
> Any ideas what the problem could be.
>
> Could it be something to do with Java?
>
> IE8 works great in all other ways. I'm very happy with it
> except for this playing Euchre thing.
>
> Thank you,

George Mooth

Re: IE8 problems when trying to play euchre on Yahoo
Hi,

I have no other toolbars installed. I guess that can't be
it.

Thank you,