Re: IE8 & WLM 14

D. Spencer Hines

Re: IE8 & WLM 14
People get fooled into thinking that a NEW version of a piece of Microsoft
software must be better than the OLD version -- so they install the NEW
version and get hammered.

It happens over and over again.
--
DSH
Lux et Veritas et Libertas

Earle Horton

Re: IE8 & WLM 14
I don't, because I used to work for them, in product development no less.
Do you have a real job?

Saludos,

Earle

"D. Spencer Hines" <panther@excelsior.net> wrote in message
> People get fooled into thinking that a NEW version of a piece of Microsoft
> software must be better than the OLD version -- so they install the NEW
> version and get hammered.
>
> It happens over and over again.
> --
> DSH
> Lux et Veritas et Libertas
> Vires et Honor

D. Spencer Hines

Re: IE8 & WLM 14
So you KNOW they release Not-Ready-For-Prime-Time Software?
--
DSH
Lux et Veritas et Libertas

"Earle Horton" <earleh@live.com.invalid> wrote in message

>I don't, because I used to work for them, in product development no less.
> "D. Spencer Hines" <panther@excelsior.net> wrote in message

>> People get fooled into thinking that a NEW version of a piece of
>> Microsoft software must be better than the OLD version -- so they install
>> the NEW version and get hammered.
>>
>> It happens over and over again.
>> --
>> DSH
>> Lux et Veritas et Libertas
>> Vires et Honor

D. Spencer Hines

Re: IE8 & WLM 14
So you KNOW they release Not-Ready-For-Prime-Time Software?
--
DSH
Lux et Veritas et Libertas
Vires et Honor

"Earle Horton" <earleh@live.com.invalid> wrote in message

>I don't, because I used to work for them, in product development no less.

> "D. Spencer Hines" <panther@excelsior.net> wrote in message

>> People get fooled into thinking that a NEW version of a piece of
>> Microsoft software must be better than the OLD version -- so they install
>> the NEW version and get hammered.
>>
>> It happens over and over again.
>> --
>> DSH
>> Lux et Veritas et Libertas
>> Vires et Honor

Leonard Grey

Re: IE8 & WLM 14
On the other hand--nobody is fooled by you: You're just another troll
hoping to stir up trouble. Twaddle! Poppycock! Cracker Jacks!
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

D. Spencer Hines wrote:
> People get fooled into thinking that a NEW version of a piece of Microsoft
> software must be better than the OLD version -- so they install the NEW
> version and get hammered.
>
> It happens over and over again.

D. Spencer Hines

Re: IE8 & WLM 14
This one REALLY resents criticism of ANY Microsoft Product --- no matter how
shoddy it is.

He's a Real Corporate Tool...

Slavishly...

A True Bootlicker.
--
DSH
Lux et Veritas et Libertas

> On the other hand--nobody is fooled by you: You're just another troll
> hoping to stir up trouble. Twaddle! Poppycock! Cracker Jacks!
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> D. Spencer Hines wrote:

>> People get fooled into thinking that a NEW version of a piece of
>> Microsoft software must be better than the OLD version -- so they install
>> the NEW version and get hammered.
>>
>> It happens over and over again.

Leonard Grey

Re: IE8 & WLM 14
Bollocks! Hooey! Stuff and Nonsense!

Your TACTICS are Old News...

Everyone KNOWS what your REAL GAME is....

A SCOURGE on the newsgroups is What You Are....
---
D. Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

D. Spencer Hines wrote:
> This one REALLY resents criticism of ANY Microsoft Product --- no matter how
> shoddy it is.
>
> He's a Real Corporate Tool...
>
> Slavishly...
>
> A True Bootlicker.

Peter Foldes

Re: IE8 & WLM 14
D. Spencer Hines

AGAIN and ALWAYS you are and will be a Troll. Get a life and dissapear to warmer
pastures. If you have nothing better to do then Troll these newsgroups then you must
be a very small lonely human being.

Seems that you did not take your meds and when that happens you show up here and
post drivel and Spam and Troll.

Lux et Veritas et Libertas
Vires et Honor

--
Peter

> This one REALLY resents criticism of ANY Microsoft Product --- no matter how
> shoddy it is.
>
> He's a Real Corporate Tool...
>
> Slavishly...
>
> A True Bootlicker.
> --
> DSH
> Lux et Veritas et Libertas
> Vires et Honor

>> On the other hand--nobody is fooled by you: You're just another troll
>> hoping to stir up trouble. Twaddle! Poppycock! Cracker Jacks!
>> ---
>> Leonard Grey
>> Errare humanum est
>>
>> D. Spencer Hines wrote:

>>> People get fooled into thinking that a NEW version of a piece of
>>> Microsoft software must be better than the OLD version -- so they install
>>> the NEW version and get hammered.
>>>
>>> It happens over and over again.

GbH

Re: IE8 & WLM 14

> On the other hand--nobody is fooled by you: You're just another troll
> hoping to stir up trouble. Twaddle! Poppycock! Cracker Jacks!
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> D. Spencer Hines wrote:
>> People get fooled into thinking that a NEW version of a piece of
>> Microsoft software must be better than the OLD version -- so they
>> install the NEW version and get hammered.
>>
>> It happens over and over again.

You know what? I think I prefer D. to Leonard here, D. might be
professing views with which Leonard doesn't agree with but he is
expressing a view not merely name calling. I have yet to see much that
suggests D. is not actually right. He is most certainly due the right to
express his opinion.
Guess which would go in my killfile, if the killfile actually worked in
my installation of WLM!

--
Wisdom and experience come with age, they say, but I wish I could
remember the darn question

D. Spencer Hines

Re: IE8 & WLM 14
Thank you.

You speak Truth.

"Leonard Grey" is also a fiction -- an invention.

He's simply a sock puppet for another poster...a perambulatory hack.
--
DSH
Lux et Veritas et Libertas