Sysfader.IExplorer error at memory address 0x03111ea8

kd833

Sysfader.IExplorer error at memory address 0x03111ea8
I recently installed IE8 on two of my PCs. Both PCs are used to make
remote connections to my office through a Citrix remote client
application. On one PC everything is working fine, connecting and
disconnecting. On the other, I connect OK but when disconnecting I
receive a popup error message from the browser that reads: "Sysfader
IExplorer Instruction at address 0x03111ea8 that references
0x03111ea8. Memory could not be read". I searched both PCs for this
file but neither has it. Bad hardward or is this some virus? I ran a
number of scans but found nothing.
Donald Anadell

Re: Sysfader.IExplorer error at memory address 0x03111ea8

"kd833" <kevind833@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I recently installed IE8 on two of my PCs. Both PCs are used to make
> remote connections to my office through a Citrix remote client
> application. On one PC everything is working fine, connecting and
> disconnecting. On the other, I connect OK but when disconnecting I
> receive a popup error message from the browser that reads: "Sysfader
> IExplorer Instruction at address 0x03111ea8 that references
> 0x03111ea8. Memory could not be read". I searched both PCs for this
> file but neither has it.

> Bad hardward or is this some virus?

Fixes and workarounds abound on the internet for this Sysfader issue:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...xe&btnG=Search

Most find that removing Transition Effect solves the issue:
Display Properties||Appearance||Effects

Uncheck Use Transition effect

Good luck,

Donald Anadell

On Apr 30, 9:36*am, "Donald Anadell" <danad...@nospamersmikrotec.com>
wrote:
> "kd833" <kevind...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >I recently installed IE8 on two of my PCs. Both PCs are used to make
> > remote connections to my office through a Citrix remote client
> > application. On one PC everything is working fine, connecting and
> > disconnecting. On the other, I connect OK but when disconnecting I
> > receive a popup error message from the browser that reads: "Sysfader
> > IExplorer Instruction at address 0x03111ea8 that references
> > 0x03111ea8. Memory could not be read". I searched both PCs for this
> > file but neither has it.
> > Bad hardward or is this some virus?

> Fixes and workarounds abound on the internet for this Sysfader issue:http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...xe&btnG=Search
>
> Most find that removing Transition Effect solves the issue:
> Display Properties||Appearance||Effects
>
> Uncheck Use Transition effect
>
> Good luck,
>
> Donald Anadell
>

> > I ran a
> > number of scans but found nothing.- Hide quoted text -

No luck so far. I think I've tried about ten different suggested
solutions and none worked on my PC. What the (*&^%$.
kd833

On Apr 30, 11:32*pm, kd833 <kevind...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 9:36*am, "Donald Anadell" <danad...@nospamersmikrotec.com>
> wrote:
>

> > "kd833" <kevind...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > >I recently installed IE8 on two of my PCs. Both PCs are used to make
> > > remote connections to my office through a Citrix remote client
> > > application. On one PC everything is working fine, connecting and
> > > disconnecting. On the other, I connect OK but when disconnecting I
> > > receive a popup error message from the browser that reads: "Sysfader
> > > IExplorer Instruction at address 0x03111ea8 that references
> > > 0x03111ea8. Memory could not be read". I searched both PCs for this
> > > file but neither has it.
> > > Bad hardward or is this some virus?

> > Fixes and workarounds abound on the internet for this Sysfader issue:http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...xe&btnG=Search

> > Most find that removing Transition Effect solves the issue:
> > Display Properties||Appearance||Effects

> > Uncheck Use Transition effect

> > Good luck,

> > Donald Anadell

> > > I ran a
> > > number of scans but found nothing.- Hide quoted text -

> No luck so far. I think I've tried about ten different suggested
> solutions and none worked on my PC. What the (*&^%$.- Hide quoted text -

I got it. It was one of those whack IE add-ons. I'm a happy man
now. :-)
kd833

On May 1, 12:37*am, kd833 <kevind...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 11:32*pm, kd833 <kevind...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 30, 9:36*am, "Donald Anadell" <danad...@nospamersmikrotec.com>
> > wrote:

> > > "kd833" <kevind...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Fixes and workarounds abound on the internet for this Sysfader issue:http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...xe&btnG=Search

> > > Most find that removing Transition Effect solves the issue:
> > > Display Properties||Appearance||Effects

> > > Uncheck Use Transition effect

> > > Good luck,

> > > Donald Anadell

> > No luck so far. I think I've tried about ten different suggested
> > solutions and none worked on my PC. What the (*&^%$.- Hide quoted text -

> I got it. It was one of those whack IE add-ons. I'm a happy man
> now. *:-)- Hide quoted text -

You know. After disabling some of those add-ons the browser actually
performs better. Whoa!
Kai Schaetzl

Kd833 schrieb am Thu, 30 Apr 2009 21:53:54 -0700 (PDT):

> You know. After disabling some of those add-ons the browser actually
> performs better. Whoa!

Maybe tell other people which ones you disabled? And which one was the
culprit for that error?

BTW: you can observe the load times of your add-ons in the add-ons-
manager, there is a column for it. Mine load all within 0.00/0.01 seconds.

Kai
--
Helpsites about Windows: http://www.mvps.org
IE repair script: http://iefaq.info

On May 1, 12:37 am, kd833 <kevind...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 11:32 pm, kd833 <kevind...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 30, 9:36 am, "Donald Anadell" <danad...@nospamersmikrotec.com>
> > wrote:

> > > "kd833" <kevind...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Fixes and workarounds abound on the internet for this Sysfader
> > > issue:http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...xe&btnG=Search

> > > Most find that removing Transition Effect solves the issue:
> > > Display Properties||Appearance||Effects

> > > Uncheck Use Transition effect

> > > Good luck,

> > > Donald Anadell

> > No luck so far. I think I've tried about ten different suggested
> > solutions and none worked on my PC. What the (*&^%$.- Hide quoted text -

> I got it. It was one of those whack IE add-ons. I'm a happy man
> now. :-)- Hide quoted text -

> You know. After disabling some of those add-ons the browser actually
> performs better. Whoa!

What Kia said.

Good luck,

Donald Anadell

"Donald Anadell" <danadell@nospamersmikrotec.com> wrote in message

> "kd833" <kevind833@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On May 1, 12:37 am, kd833 <kevind...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Apr 30, 11:32 pm, kd833 <kevind...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > No luck so far. I think I've tried about ten different suggested
>> > solutions and none worked on my PC. What the (*&^%$.- Hide quoted
>> > text -

>> I got it. It was one of those whack IE add-ons. I'm a happy man
>> now. :-)- Hide quoted text -

>> You know. After disabling some of those add-ons the browser actually
>> performs better. Whoa!

> What Kia said.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Donald Anadell

Typo: "What Kai said."

Good luck,

Donald Anadell

kd833

Re: Sysfader.IExplorer error at memory address 0x03111ea8
On May 1, 6:20*am, "Donald Anadell" <danad...@nospamersmikrotec.com>
wrote:
> "Donald Anadell" <danad...@nospamersmikrotec.com> wrote in message

> > "kd833" <kevind...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> I got it. It was one of those whack IE add-ons. I'm a happy man
> >> now. :-)- Hide quoted text -

> >> You know. After disabling some of those add-ons the browser actually
> >> performs better. Whoa!

> > What Kia said.

> > Good luck,

> > Donald Anadell

> Typo: *"What Kai said."
>
> Good luck,
>
> Donald Anadell- Hide quoted text -

Yes, I can do that.
kd833

On May 1, 7:21*am, kd833 <kevind...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 1, 6:20*am, "Donald Anadell" <danad...@nospamersmikrotec.com>
> wrote:
>

> > "Donald Anadell" <danad...@nospamersmikrotec.com> wrote in message

> > > "kd833" <kevind...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > What Kia said.

> > > Good luck,

> > > Donald Anadell

> > Typo: *"What Kai said."

> > Good luck,

> > Donald Anadell- Hide quoted text -

> Yes, I can do that.- Hide quoted text -

Here's what I found. Add-ons from Microsoft caused the Sysfader:
IExplorer error. They are Groove Folder Sync, Groove GFS Browser
Helper, and Research. Disabling one disable them all. They are
functionally linked together. The Groove component apparently
installed with Office Enterprise 2007. Hope this information helps
someone else.