IE6 -- IE7 -- IE8

D. Spencer Hines

IE6 -- IE7 -- IE8
I just didn't see TABBING as particularly useful.

I found IE7 to be slow, bloated, intrusive and nanny-control oriented.

So I stuck with IE6

Was I wrong?
--
DSH
Lux et Veritas et Libertas

"GbH" <Geoff_Hannington@IEE.ORGasm> wrote in message

> "D. Spencer Hines" <panther@excelsior.net> wrote in message

>> What was your good reason for moving from IE6 to IE7?
>>
>> "GbH" <Geoff_Hannington@IEE.ORGasm> wrote in message
>>
>>> I use IE7 and have yet to hear a good reason for going to IE8!

> Tabbing?
>
> --
> Wisdom and experience come with age, they say, but I wish I could remember
> the darn question

Leonard Grey

Re: IE6 -- IE7 -- IE8
Do you really care what anyone tells you? Isn't this just another excuse
for you to be the troll again?
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

D. Spencer Hines wrote:
> I just didn't see TABBING as particularly useful.
>
> I found IE7 to be slow, bloated, intrusive and nanny-control oriented.
>
> So I stuck with IE6
>
> Was I wrong?

D. Spencer Hines

Re: IE6 -- IE7 -- IE8
OF COURSE it's a serious question....

IE6 -- IE7 -- IE8...

Are there really SERIOUS improvements in IE7 and IE8, or just grief, bloat,
slow, intrusive, nanny-control-oriented software.

IE6 -- with all the Microsoft updates is superb.

Why try to reinvent the wheel?

Look at the cries of grief here.
--
D. Spencer Hines
Lux et Veritas et Libertas

-------------

> Do you really care what anyone tells you? Isn't this just another excuse
> for you to be the troll again?
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> D. Spencer Hines wrote:

>> I just didn't see TABBING as particularly useful.
>>
>> I found IE7 to be slow, bloated, intrusive and nanny-control oriented.
>>
>> So I stuck with IE6
>>
>> Was I wrong?

Leonard Grey

Re: IE6 -- IE7 -- IE8
Poppycock - as you like to say - you're just looking to start another of
your worthless diatribes.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

D. Spencer Hines wrote:
> OF COURSE it's a serious question....
>
> IE6 -- IE7 -- IE8...
>
> Are there really SERIOUS improvements in IE7 and IE8, or just grief, bloat,
> slow, intrusive, nanny-control-oriented software.
>
> IE6 -- with all the Microsoft updates is superb.
>
> Why try to reinvent the wheel?
>
> Look at the cries of grief here.

Corka

Re: IE6 -- IE7 -- IE8

Stick with IE6, as you have stated to yourself below, "...is superb."

- Corka

"By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a
bad wife, you'll become a philosopher."
- Socrates

> OF COURSE it's a serious question....
>
> IE6 -- IE7 -- IE8...
>
> Are there really SERIOUS improvements in IE7 and IE8, or just grief,
> bloat,
> slow, intrusive, nanny-control-oriented software.
>
> IE6 -- with all the Microsoft updates is superb.
>
> Why try to reinvent the wheel?
>
> Look at the cries of grief here.
> --
> D. Spencer Hines
> Lux et Veritas et Libertas
> Vires et Honor
> Veni, Vidi, Calcitravi Asinum
>
> -------------

>> Do you really care what anyone tells you? Isn't this just another excuse
>> for you to be the troll again?
>> ---
>> Leonard Grey
>> Errare humanum est
>>
>> D. Spencer Hines wrote:

>>> I just didn't see TABBING as particularly useful.
>>>
>>> I found IE7 to be slow, bloated, intrusive and nanny-control oriented.
>>>
>>> So I stuck with IE6
>>>
>>> Was I wrong?

Peter Foldes

Re: IE6 -- IE7 -- IE8
You are trolling again. Get a life you crossposting nut

--
Peter

"D. Spencer Hines" <panther@excelsior.net> wrote in message
> OF COURSE it's a serious question....
>
> IE6 -- IE7 -- IE8...
>
> Are there really SERIOUS improvements in IE7 and IE8, or just grief, bloat,
> slow, intrusive, nanny-control-oriented software.
>
> IE6 -- with all the Microsoft updates is superb.
>
> Why try to reinvent the wheel?
>
> Look at the cries of grief here.
> --
> D. Spencer Hines
> Lux et Veritas et Libertas
> Vires et Honor
> Veni, Vidi, Calcitravi Asinum
>
> -------------

>> Do you really care what anyone tells you? Isn't this just another excuse
>> for you to be the troll again?
>> ---
>> Leonard Grey
>> Errare humanum est
>>
>> D. Spencer Hines wrote:

>>> I just didn't see TABBING as particularly useful.
>>>
>>> I found IE7 to be slow, bloated, intrusive and nanny-control oriented.
>>>
>>> So I stuck with IE6
>>>
>>> Was I wrong?

D. Spencer Hines

Re: IE6 -- IE7 -- IE8
Codswallop.

Serious Statements.

DSH
--------------------------------

> Poppycock - as you like to say - you're just looking to start another of
> your worthless diatribes.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> D. Spencer Hines wrote:

>> OF COURSE it's a serious question....
>>
>> IE6 -- IE7 -- IE8...
>>
>> Are there really SERIOUS improvements in IE7 and IE8, or just grief,
>> bloat,
>> slow, intrusive, nanny-control-oriented software.
>>
>> IE6 -- with all the Microsoft updates is superb.
>>
>> Why try to reinvent the wheel?
>>
>> Look at the cries of grief here.

D. Spencer Hines

Re: IE6 -- IE7 -- IE8
You have also stuck with IE6?

DSH

"Corka" <corka@msnews.grp> wrote in message

> Stick with IE6, as you have stated to yourself below, "...is superb."
>
> - Corka
>
> "By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a
> bad wife, you'll become a philosopher."
> - Socrates
>
> "D. Spencer Hines" <panther@excelsior.net> wrote in message

>> OF COURSE it's a serious question....
>>
>> IE6 -- IE7 -- IE8...
>>
>> Are there really SERIOUS improvements in IE7 and IE8, or just grief,
>> bloat,
>> slow, intrusive, nanny-control-oriented software.
>>
>> IE6 -- with all the Microsoft updates is superb.
>>
>> Why try to reinvent the wheel?
>>
>> Look at the cries of grief here.
>> --
>> D. Spencer Hines
>> Lux et Veritas et Libertas
>> Vires et Honor
>> Veni, Vidi, Calcitravi Asinum
>>
>> -------------
>>
>> "Leonard Grey" <l.grey@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>>
>>> Do you really care what anyone tells you? Isn't this just another excuse
>>> for you to be the troll again?
>>> ---
>>> Leonard Grey
>>> Errare humanum est

Earle Horton

Re: IE6 -- IE7 -- IE8
I am doing quite well with IE7. The only grief that I see, is when I go
into these discussion groups and see some cross-posting fool on a crusade.

Cheers,

Earle
Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo...

> You have also stuck with IE6?
>
> DSH
>
> "Corka" <corka@msnews.grp> wrote in message
>>
>> Stick with IE6, as you have stated to yourself below, "...is superb."
>>
>> - Corka
>>
>> "By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get
>> a bad wife, you'll become a philosopher."
>> - Socrates
>>
>> "D. Spencer Hines" <panther@excelsior.net> wrote in message

>>> OF COURSE it's a serious question....
>>>
>>> IE6 -- IE7 -- IE8...
>>>
>>> Are there really SERIOUS improvements in IE7 and IE8, or just grief,
>>> bloat,
>>> slow, intrusive, nanny-control-oriented software.
>>>
>>> IE6 -- with all the Microsoft updates is superb.
>>>
>>> Why try to reinvent the wheel?
>>>
>>> Look at the cries of grief here.
>>> --
>>> D. Spencer Hines
>>> Lux et Veritas et Libertas
>>> Vires et Honor
>>> Veni, Vidi, Calcitravi Asinum

Corka

Re: IE6 -- IE7 -- IE8

No not at all after IE6, used IE7, now IE8, all work well as does Firefox
and Opera.

- Corka

"Illusion is the first of all pleasures."
- Voltaire