Delete Live Search??

WeeWilly

Delete Live Search??
I have IE7.0 on my Win XPP. Every time I open a search w/Google, a Live
Search ttab opens. Is there a way to eliminate this annoying happening?
Oftimes, I may have four windows open and four additional Live Search Tabs
Kai Schaetzl

Re: Delete Live Search??
WeeWilly schrieb am Tue, 28 Apr 2009 05:02:01 -0700:

> Every time I open a search w/Google, a Live
> Search ttab opens.

How do you open that "search w/Google" ? Do you enter something in the
search box on the top right and you get two tabs opening, one with results
from Google, one with results from Live Search? or what? Please be
precise.

Kai
--
Helpsites about Windows: http://www.mvps.org
IE repair script: http://iefaq.info

WeeWilly

Re: Delete Live Search??
Hello Kai.. thank you.
It happens when I hit Start | Internet Explorer. Google is set as my
default SE. Or, if I hit the IE icon at tbe bottom left of the window.. next
to Start.. the same thing happens.

Hope that is enough info. I am using IE 7.0 on WinXPP

"Kai Schaetzl" wrote:

> WeeWilly schrieb am Tue, 28 Apr 2009 05:02:01 -0700:
>
> > Every time I open a search w/Google, a Live
> > Search ttab opens.

> How do you open that "search w/Google" ? Do you enter something in the
> search box on the top right and you get two tabs opening, one with results
> from Google, one with results from Live Search? or what? Please be
> precise.
>
> Kai
> --
> Helpsites about Windows: http://www.mvps.org
> IE repair script: http://iefaq.info

Re: Delete Live Search??
IE Tools | Internet Options | General | Home page: Are google.com and
live.com listed on consecutive lines in the box here?

WeeWilly wrote:
> Hello Kai.. thank you.
> It happens when I hit Start | Internet Explorer. Google is set as my
> default SE. Or, if I hit the IE icon at tbe bottom left of the window..
> next
> to Start.. the same thing happens.
>
> Hope that is enough info. I am using IE 7.0 on WinXPP
>
> "Kai Schaetzl" wrote:
>
>> WeeWilly schrieb am Tue, 28 Apr 2009 05:02:01 -0700:
>>
>>> Every time I open a search w/Google, a Live
>>> Search ttab opens.

>> How do you open that "search w/Google" ? Do you enter something in the
>> search box on the top right and you get two tabs opening, one with
>> results
>> from Google, one with results from Live Search? or what? Please be
>> precise.
>>
>> Kai
>> --
>> Helpsites about Windows: http://www.mvps.org
>> IE repair script: http://iefaq.info

WeeWilly

Re: Delete Live Search??
Yes, they were.. I deleted the live line. I'll see how it works and reply
back.

Thanks, Bill

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> IE Tools | Internet Options | General | Home page: Are google.com and
> live.com listed on consecutive lines in the box here?
>
> WeeWilly wrote:
> > Hello Kai.. thank you.
> > It happens when I hit Start | Internet Explorer. Google is set as my
> > default SE. Or, if I hit the IE icon at tbe bottom left of the window..
> > next
> > to Start.. the same thing happens.
> >
> > Hope that is enough info. I am using IE 7.0 on WinXPP

> >> How do you open that "search w/Google" ? Do you enter something in the
> >> search box on the top right and you get two tabs opening, one with
> >> results
> >> from Google, one with results from Live Search? or what? Please be
> >> precise.
> >>
> >> Kai
> >> --
> >> Helpsites about Windows: http://www.mvps.org
> >> IE repair script: http://iefaq.info

Re: Delete Live Search??
YW.

[PBUAK strikes again!]

WeeWilly wrote:
> Yes, they were.. I deleted the live line. I'll see how it works and reply
> back.
>
> Thanks, Bill
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>> IE Tools | Internet Options | General | Home page: Are google.com and
>> live.com listed on consecutive lines in the box here?
>>
>> WeeWilly wrote:
>>> Hello Kai.. thank you.
>>> It happens when I hit Start | Internet Explorer. Google is set as my
>>> default SE. Or, if I hit the IE icon at tbe bottom left of the window..
>>> next
>>> to Start.. the same thing happens.
>>>
>>> Hope that is enough info. I am using IE 7.0 on WinXPP

WeeWilly

Re: Delete Live Search??
It worked.. case closed.. thanks a lot......