IE7 locksup every 20 minutes, IE8 locks up to, at home,work Everyw

byebyeIE

IE7 locksup every 20 minutes, IE8 locks up to, at home,work Everyw
Forget all the fancy add on's, if you can't build a stable browser, Hang it
up! MOVING TO FIREFOX PERMANENTLY.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Leonard Grey

Re: IE7 locksup every 20 minutes, IE8 locks up to, at home,work Everyw
lol...

"Poorly designed or incompatible extensions can cause problems with your
browser, including make it crash, slow down page display, etc. If you
encounter strange problems relating to parts of the browser no longer
working, the browser not starting, windows with strange or distorted
appearance, degraded performance, etc, you may be suffering from
Extension or Theme trouble. Restart the browser in Safe Mode."

- copied from the Release Notes for Mozilla Firefox 3
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

byebyeIE wrote:
> Forget all the fancy add on's, if you can't build a stable browser, Hang it
> up! MOVING TO FIREFOX PERMANENTLY.

> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Rob ^_^

Re: IE7 locksup every 20 minutes, IE8 locks up to, at home,work Everyw
Here, here!