IE8 release version problems
I've had a number of problems since installing IE8 released.
1) Blacked toolbars - solved by changing Appearance stuff.
2) Get the not able to open page on Google and others that I usually visit.
This site had the problem also.
3) Delay time from clicking a link and when it is actually sent to net is
very long. As much as 45sec. I cleaned cache etc. and restricted sites.
4) Once page is rendered, the normal speed (DSL) is apparent.
When I first installed it worked fine but after a shutdown and boot these
things happened. I did not install anything between IE8 install and the
I had a Beta on here and uninstalled sometime ago (couple of months).