Internet explorer 7

Brad

Internet explorer 7
Need sugestions can not change page display color on IE7 even as logged in as
administrator Have checked group policy to no avail
PLease help with ideas

Re: Internet explorer 7
posting to this newsgroup.

What's "page display color"?

Brad wrote:
> Need sugestions can not change page display color on IE7 even as logged in
> as administrator Have checked group policy to no avail
> PLease help with ideas

Brad

RE: Internet explorer 7

XP PRofessional The bckground color you can set for MSN . I also am unable
to use internet options in tools it states I need to talk to the computer
administrator even when I am logged inas Admin
"Brad" wrote:

> Need sugestions can not change page display color on IE7 even as logged in as
> administrator Have checked group policy to no avail
> PLease help with ideas

Re: Internet explorer 7
Do you talk to yourself, too?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827315

Run a /thorough/ check for hijackware, including posting the requested logs
in an appropriate forum.

Checking for/Help with Hijackware
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4075
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm