Is there any news about new IE8 version?

aviramof

Is there any news about new IE8 version?
Is there any news about new IE8 version?

because i really would like to give it a second try sooner or later but the
current version or at least the"final" version that was publiced not long
ago is not excally what i had hoped it would be starting from the fact that
the search option doesn't work to 40mb memory usage to every process to
countless other bugs so if anyone knows about a new version who is about to
be released i would really would like to know about it and thanks in
advance.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3986 (20090403) __________

http://www.eset.com

Re: Is there any news about new IE8 version?
WYSIWYG. IE8 Final is all there is or will be.

Please note that your ESET security suite may not be supported in IE8 and,
in any event, should be fully disabled prior to installing IE8.

aviramof wrote:
> Is there any news about new IE8 version?
>
> because i really would like to give it a second try sooner or later but
> the
> current version or at least the"final" version that was publiced not long
> ago is not excally what i had hoped it would be starting from the fact
> that
> the search option doesn't work to 40mb memory usage to every process to
> countless other bugs so if anyone knows about a new version who is about
> be released i would really would like to know about it and thanks in
> advance

aviramof

Re: Is there any news about new IE8 version?
the way i see it's ashame that microsof say that this is the final version
after all what about the search option problem that i have reported about it
since beta 2 and countless other problems and as for Eset security suit i'm
using the very latest 4.0.417 any way i'm really hopping that i want have to
wait till IE9 before microsoft would release a proper browser.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> ???
??????:OPRKATPtJHA.5912@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> WYSIWYG. IE8 Final is all there is or will be.
>
> Please note that your ESET security suite may not be supported in IE8 and,
> in any event, should be fully disabled prior to installing IE8.
>
> aviramof wrote:
>> Is there any news about new IE8 version?
>>
>> because i really would like to give it a second try sooner or later but
>> the
>> current version or at least the"final" version that was publiced not long
>> ago is not excally what i had hoped it would be starting from the fact
>> that
>> the search option doesn't work to 40mb memory usage to every process to
>> countless other bugs so if anyone knows about a new version who is about
>> be released i would really would like to know about it and thanks in
>> advance

> signature database 3988 (20090404) __________

> http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3988 (20090404) __________

http://www.eset.com

Kevin

Re: Is there any news about new IE8 version?
Had it ever occurred to you that perhaps the problems you encountered with
IE 8 were because of *your* system setup during installation?
Did you actually *read* the precautions to take before installation?
I *did* follow the precautions and IE8 works fine in all aspects.
Read through the NG and the material on IE8 offered up by MS and then try
your installation again.

"aviramof" <aviramof@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> the way i see it's ashame that microsof say that this is the final version
> after all what about the search option problem that i have reported about
> it since beta 2 and countless other problems and as for Eset security suit
> i'm using the very latest 4.0.417 any way i'm really hopping that i want
> have to wait till IE9 before microsoft would release a proper browser.
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> ???
> ??????:OPRKATPtJHA.5912@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>> WYSIWYG. IE8 Final is all there is or will be.
>>
>> Please note that your ESET security suite may not be supported in IE8
>> and, in any event, should be fully disabled prior to installing IE8.
>>
>> aviramof wrote:
>>> Is there any news about new IE8 version?
>>>
>>> because i really would like to give it a second try sooner or later but
>>> the
>>> current version or at least the"final" version that was publiced not
>>> long
>>> ago is not excally what i had hoped it would be starting from the fact
>>> that
>>> the search option doesn't work to 40mb memory usage to every process to
>>> countless other bugs so if anyone knows about a new version who is about
>>> be released i would really would like to know about it and thanks in
>>> advance

>> signature database 3988 (20090404) __________

>> http://www.eset.com

> signature database 3988 (20090404) __________

> http://www.eset.com

Re: Is there any news about new IE8 version?
Your IE Beta newsgroup posting history (assuming the *******' web-interface
happens to be working):
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...xp=&sloc=en-us

What "search option problem"?

Have you confirmed that ESET v4.0.417 is, in fact, supported in IE8?

Was the ESET suite (any version & including the firewall) running in the
background when you installed/uninstalled any version of IE8?

OT: Why is NOD32 configured to scan outgoing and incoming messages?

http://thundercloud.net/infoave/tuto...ning/index.htm
--
~PA Bear

aviramof wrote:
> the way i see it's ashame that microsof say that this is the final version
> after all what about the search option problem that i have reported about
> it
> since beta 2 and countless other problems and as for Eset security suit
> i'm
> using the very latest 4.0.417 any way i'm really hopping that i want have
> wait till IE9 before microsoft would release a proper browser.
>
>> WYSIWYG. IE8 Final is all there is or will be.
>>
>> Please note that your ESET security suite may not be supported in IE8
>> and,
>> in any event, should be fully disabled prior to installing IE8.
>>
>> aviramof wrote:
>>> Is there any news about new IE8 version?
>>>
>>> because i really would like to give it a second try sooner or later but
>>> the
>>> current version or at least the"final" version that was publiced not
>>> long
>>> ago is not excally what i had hoped it would be starting from the fact
>>> that
>>> the search option doesn't work to 40mb memory usage to every process to
>>> countless other bugs so if anyone knows about a new version who is about
>>> be released i would really would like to know about it and thanks in
>>> advance

>> signature database 3988 (20090404) __________

>> http://www.eset.com

Doug

Re: Is there any news about new IE8 version?
The following newsgroup is covering IE8 pretty well:
I have no problems so far with IE8.0.6001.18702 + ESET Smart Security
4.0.414.0 + Vista Home Premium 32 bit
Doug

"aviramof" <aviramof@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> the way i see it's ashame that microsof say that this is the final version
> after all what about the search option problem that i have reported about
> it since beta 2 and countless other problems and as for Eset security suit
> i'm using the very latest 4.0.417 any way i'm really hopping that i want
> have to wait till IE9 before microsoft would release a proper browser.
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> ???
> ??????:OPRKATPtJHA.5912@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>> WYSIWYG. IE8 Final is all there is or will be.
>>
>> Please note that your ESET security suite may not be supported in IE8
>> and, in any event, should be fully disabled prior to installing IE8.
>>
>> aviramof wrote:
>>> Is there any news about new IE8 version?
>>>
>>> because i really would like to give it a second try sooner or later but
>>> the
>>> current version or at least the"final" version that was publiced not
>>> long
>>> ago is not excally what i had hoped it would be starting from the fact
>>> that
>>> the search option doesn't work to 40mb memory usage to every process to
>>> countless other bugs so if anyone knows about a new version who is about
>>> be released i would really would like to know about it and thanks in
>>> advance

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3988 (20090404) __________

http://www.eset.com

Re: Is there any news about new IE8 version?
[And just where do you think you're posting & this discussion's taking
place, Doug?]

Doug wrote:
> The following newsgroup is covering IE8 pretty well:
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...orer. general I
> have no problems so far with IE8.0.6001.18702 + ESET Smart Security
> 4.0.414.0 + Vista Home Premium 32 bit
> "aviramof" wrote...
>> the way i see it's ashame that microsof say that this is the final
>> version
>> after all what about the search option problem that i have reported about
>> it since beta 2 and countless other problems and as for Eset security
>> suit
>> i'm using the very latest 4.0.417 any way i'm really hopping that i want
>> have to wait till IE9 before microsoft would release a proper browser.
>>
>>> WYSIWYG. IE8 Final is all there is or will be.
>>>
>>> Please note that your ESET security suite may not be supported in IE8
>>> and, in any event, should be fully disabled prior to installing IE8.

> signature
> database 3988 (20090404) __________
>
> http://www.eset.com

someone

Re: Is there any news about new IE8 version?
In article <ekhZ#9TtJHA.5172@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl>, nospam@nospam.com
says...

> Had it ever occurred to you <snipped a bunch of nonsense from a
> Microsoft fan boy>

Has it ever occurred to you that you're a twit?

Oh, never mind, because things like that never occur to twits!
Doug

Re: Is there any news about new IE8 version?
.... ooops sorry!
Doug

> [And just where do you think you're posting & this discussion's taking
> place, Doug?]
>
> Doug wrote:
>> The following newsgroup is covering IE8 pretty well:
>> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...orer. general I
>> have no problems so far with IE8.0.6001.18702 + ESET Smart Security
>> 4.0.414.0 + Vista Home Premium 32 bit
>> "aviramof" wrote...
>>> the way i see it's ashame that microsof say that this is the final
>>> version
>>> after all what about the search option problem that i have reported
>>> about
>>> it since beta 2 and countless other problems and as for Eset security
>>> suit
>>> i'm using the very latest 4.0.417 any way i'm really hopping that i want
>>> have to wait till IE9 before microsoft would release a proper browser.

>> signature
>> database 3988 (20090404) __________
>>
>> http://www.eset.com

> signature database 3988 (20090404) __________

> http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3988 (20090404) __________

http://www.eset.com

Re: Is there any news about new IE8 version?
[I hate when that happens! <wink>]