A pair of suggestion for IE8 SP1

Dark Schneider

A pair of suggestion for IE8 SP1
I reapeat this message from IE8 beta because maybe here is the correct place:

I like IE8, but there are some points I think it should have:

1) An integrated download manager in the way Firefox has, it would be good
if it was a different window/process because it allows to close the browser
window and downloads continue. I think the current download window is
deprecated.

2) The autocomplete should have a master password like Firefox, it is a
delicate point to not be protected in any way. Using the Firefox's
login/password method could be good.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

VanguardLH

Re: A pair of suggestion for IE8 SP1
Dark Schneider wrote:

> I reapeat this message from IE8 beta because maybe here is the correct place:
>
> I like IE8, but there are some points I think it should have:
>
> 1) An integrated download manager in the way Firefox has, it would be good
> if it was a different window/process because it allows to close the browser
> window and downloads continue. I think the current download window is
> deprecated.
>
> 2) The autocomplete should have a master password like Firefox, it is a
> delicate point to not be protected in any way. Using the Firefox's
> login/password method could be good.

> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

So where do you want the discussion to occur. You have MULTI-posted
your same article to here and the beta newsgroup so replies will now be
separate for the same post.