OE7 - some websites

~*Laughingstar 2009*~

OE7 - some websites
I've noticed since downloading OE7 that some websites graphics are
superimposed so the site's contents cannot easily be read. This includes
some government sites, as well.

What is wrong? I did not have this problem with another browser.

Thank you.

Steve Hebert

Re: OE7 - some websites
Can you post an example site that shows this problem with IE7?

Steve

"~*Laughingstar 2009*~" <tiredofthis@nospam.att.com> wrote in message
> I've noticed since downloading OE7 that some websites graphics are
> superimposed so the site's contents cannot easily be read. This includes
> some government sites, as well.
>
> What is wrong? I did not have this problem with another browser.
>
> Thank you.

~*Laughingstar 2009*~

Re: OE7 - some websites
I'll try -- been rather keeping off the Intenet sites today ---

--
The information contained in this electronic message is privilege and/or
entity named above, or on a blind-copy list. If the reader of this

Steve Hebert

Re: OE7 - some websites
Why is that? Have you not been installing the Windows Update security
updates? If you installed MS08-067 (KB958644) back in October when it was
released you wouldn't have gotten infected with the conflicker worm. And if
you hadn't installed that update, today doesn't change anything - the
infections happened quite some time ago. The only thing that can start
happening today is that the machines already previously infected, will start
'phoning home' for new instructions.

> I'll try -- been rather keeping off the Intenet sites today ---
>

> Steve Hebert wrote:
>> Can you post an example site that shows this problem with IE7?
>>
>> Steve
>>
>> "~*Laughingstar 2009*~" <tiredofthis@nospam.att.com> wrote in message
>>> I've noticed since downloading OE7 that some websites graphics are
>>> superimposed so the site's contents cannot easily be read. This
>>> includes some government sites, as well.
>>>
>>> What is wrong? I did not have this problem with another browser.
>>>
>>> Thank you.

> --
> The information contained in this electronic message is privilege and/or
> confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or
> entity named above, or on a blind-copy list. If the reader of this
> message is not familiar with the subject matter, recipients, or an
> employee or agent responsible to deliver this message to intended
> recipient (s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
> distribution or copying of the communication is neither allowed nor
> intended. If you have received this communication in error, please
> immediately notify us by e-mail (Reply) and delete the message. Thank
> you.

~*Laughingstar 2009*~

Re: OE7 - some websites
Yes, everything's updated on time!