IE browser settings

Allure

IE browser settings
ok my first issue with IE8 ... running window xp went to intel official site
to update my driver where there is the system that checks for the latest
driver when i clicked it and while it was doing the system check for the
update it gave me this :-

Error: There was a problem downloading the ActiveX component. One of the
following happened.

1) You did not give your permission to download the ActiveX component
(sysreqlab.cab from Husdawg, LLC). If so, you can start over (you will have
to close the browser and start over), run this service again and give your
permission.

2) Your browser settings do not allow browser Plug-ins to be installed. You
can change your settings and try again.

since i am new to this IE8 so i dont know where i should do my settings to
allow it ...when i used to be on IE7 i didnt face this issue the system
checking for update used to run and checks normaly

could you pls tell me what i should do and where i should allow the
permission to download the acticex component that its asking.

thank u
Allure

RE: IE browser settings
ok back to this >>> its working now it was disabled in the add ons now its
working