Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

http-equiv P3P

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-30-2009
spraycan77
 

Posts: n/a
http-equiv P3P
Does Internet Explorer support http-equiv tag of P3P? Such as the
below.

<meta http-equiv='P3P' CONTENT='CP="NOI DSP CURa ADMa DEVa TAIa OUR
BUS IND UNI COM NAV INT",policyref="/w3c/p3p.xml"'>
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-30-2009
rob^_^
 

Posts: n/a
Re: http-equiv P3P
Sure does.

The default subfolder though is /w3p though. If you have that folder on your
server IE will find it without the meta tag.

Regards.

"spraycan77" <webberland@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:4e4eae30-d7ca-498e-9f65-5af49e240ee4@b7g2000pre.googlegroups.com...
> Does Internet Explorer support http-equiv tag of P3P? Such as the
> below.
>
> <meta http-equiv='P3P' CONTENT='CP="NOI DSP CURa ADMa DEVa TAIa OUR
> BUS IND UNI COM NAV INT",policyref="/w3c/p3p.xml"'>


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-31-2009
spraycan77
 

Posts: n/a
Re: http-equiv P3P
On Mar 30, 3:33*pm, "rob^_^" <iecustomi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Sure does.
>
> The default subfolder though is /w3p though. If you have that folder on your

Is there a way to tell if it is being executed or not? I am having a
problem with a javascript cookie being blocked when the page is within
an iframe. Just seems like it really isn't being evaluated.


> server IE will find it without the meta tag.


>
> Regards.
>
> "spraycan77" <webberl...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:4e4eae30-d7ca-498e-9f65-5af49e240ee4@b7g2000pre.googlegroups.com...
>
> > Does Internet Explorer support http-equiv tag of P3P? *Such as the
> > below.

>
> > <meta http-equiv='P3P' CONTENT='CP="NOI DSP CURa ADMa DEVa TAIa OUR
> > BUS IND UNI COM NAV INT",policyref="/w3c/p3p.xml"'>

>
>


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-31-2009
rob^_^
 

Posts: n/a
Re: http-equiv P3P
IE Version?

IE8 InPrivate Filtering turned on?

Select the View>Web Page Privacy Policy menu to display a listing of
accepted cookies for the current document. Then press the Summary button to
view the formatted Privacy Statement.

or

Open your iframe src in its own window, then select the View>Web Page
Privacy Policy menu, ditto Summary button.

Regards.

PS.... I may have been wrong about w3p being the default folder to look
for.... (I was using an IBM tool to create the privacy policy).

"spraycan77" <webberland@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:e268e2c9-7bc6-4eb2-8d4d-862b1def0f7c@i28g2000prd.googlegroups.com...
> On Mar 30, 3:33 pm, "rob^_^" <iecustomi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Sure does.
>>
>> The default subfolder though is /w3p though. If you have that folder on
>> your

> Is there a way to tell if it is being executed or not? I am having a
> problem with a javascript cookie being blocked when the page is within
> an iframe. Just seems like it really isn't being evaluated.
>
>
>> server IE will find it without the meta tag.

>
>>
>> Regards.
>>
>> "spraycan77" <webberl...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> news:4e4eae30-d7ca-498e-9f65-5af49e240ee4@b7g2000pre.googlegroups.com...
>>
>> > Does Internet Explorer support http-equiv tag of P3P? Such as the
>> > below.

>>
>> > <meta http-equiv='P3P' CONTENT='CP="NOI DSP CURa ADMa DEVa TAIa OUR
>> > BUS IND UNI COM NAV INT",policyref="/w3c/p3p.xml"'>

>>
>>

>

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 03-31-2009
spraycan77
 

Posts: n/a
Re: http-equiv P3P
I am testing it in IE 7. Using the summary view my cookies show as
blocked each time. When I move the page to a server where I have PHP
and add it as a real header everything works fine. Just odd.


On Mar 31, 1:09*am, "rob^_^" <iecustomi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> IE Version?
>
> IE8 InPrivate Filtering turned on?
>
> Select the View>Web Page Privacy Policy menu to display a listing of
> accepted cookies for the current document. Then press the Summary button to
> view the formatted Privacy Statement.
>
> or
>
> Open your iframe src in its own window, then select the View>Web Page
> Privacy Policy menu, ditto Summary button.
>
> Regards.
>
> PS.... I may have been wrong about w3p being the default folder to look
> for.... (I was using an IBM tool to create the privacy policy).
>
> "spraycan77" <webberl...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:e268e2c9-7bc6-4eb2-8d4d-862b1def0f7c@i28g2000prd.googlegroups.com...
>
> > On Mar 30, 3:33 pm, "rob^_^" <iecustomi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> Sure does.

>
> >> The default subfolder though is /w3p though. If you have that folder on
> >> your

> > Is there a way to tell if it is being executed or not? *I am having a
> > problem with a javascript cookie being blocked when the page is within
> > an iframe. Just seems like it really isn't being evaluated.

>
> >> server IE will find it without the meta tag.


>
> >> Regards.

>
> >> "spraycan77" <webberl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>
> >>news:4e4eae30-d7ca-498e-9f65-5af49e240ee4@b7g2000pre.googlegroups.com....

>
> >> > Does Internet Explorer support http-equiv tag of P3P? *Such as the
> >> > below.

>
> >> > <meta http-equiv='P3P' CONTENT='CP="NOI DSP CURa ADMa DEVa TAIa OUR
> >> > BUS IND UNI COM NAV INT",policyref="/w3c/p3p.xml"'>

>
>


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
no http Brad microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 4 09-14-2008 14:17
Help with HTTP Terre microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 2 06-10-2008 17:10
HTTP 404 Luigi microsoft.public.it.windows.vista 1 08-06-2007 18:46
Re: No HTTP Robert Aldwinckle microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing 0 07-14-2007 16:21




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:57.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120