OH HELP

~*Laughingstar 2009*~

OH HELP
By mistake, my right hand slipped on the keyboard composing an OE outgoing
message and my colors all changed to BLACK background with a bright blue
line on the border of the message window. What did I do, and how do I
release this?

I'm using adaptive software for the blind, so nothing I'm hearing has told
me what was done.

Thank you.

rob^_^

Re: OH HELP
Alt+Shift+Print Screen (Toggle Accessibility desktop theme)

"~*Laughingstar 2009*~" <tiredofthis@nospam.att.com> wrote in message
> By mistake, my right hand slipped on the keyboard composing an OE outgoing
> message and my colors all changed to BLACK background with a bright blue
> line on the border of the message window. What did I do, and how do I
> release this?
>
> I'm using adaptive software for the blind, so nothing I'm hearing has told
> me what was done.
>
> Thank you.

~*Laughingstar 2009*~

Re: OH HELP
rob^_^ wrote:
> Alt+Shift+Print Screen (Toggle Accessibility desktop theme)

I don't understand - I did not do that; is that what I should do???

I've done a sys. restore, to yesterday evening, though. I'm back on track.

What on earth did I do, though?

Thank you.

--
The information contained in this electronic message is privilege and/or
entity named above, or on a blind-copy list. If the reader of this

rob^_^

Re: OH HELP
Perhaps you hit the Alt+Shift+Print Screen keys instead of Alt+Print Screen
when taking a screen shot?

Try
Alt+Shift+Print Screen

to invoke the Accessibility view. To undo it just use the same shortcut
(Alt+Shift+Print Screen).

Regards.