IE8 Vista64 Ultimate - Windows Explorer open each folder in own wi

DeReSe

IE8 Vista64 Ultimate - Windows Explorer open each folder in own wi
I have tried to install IE8 beta, beta2 or RC1 and then the Final version,
but still the same bug is reported and not fixed. After instalation of IE8 in
Vista x64 Ultimate on my desktop, when I want to open folders, each folder
it's opening in its own window, despite that I've checked in the Folder and
Search Options that each folder to open in the same window.

Also, I have noticed that I cannot right click to close toolbars. When I
rightclick on the bars above, nothing happend, no rightclick menu open.

This bugs didn't replicated on my Vista 32 Business version on my laptop.

Please check,
Donald Anadell

Re: IE8 Vista64 Ultimate - Windows Explorer open each folder in own wi

"DeReSe" <DeReSe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have tried to install IE8 beta, beta2 or RC1 and then the Final version,
> but still the same bug is reported and not fixed. After instalation of IE8
> in
> Vista x64 Ultimate on my desktop, when I want to open folders, each folder
> it's opening in its own window, despite that I've checked in the Folder
> and
> Search Options that each folder to open in the same window.

Others have posted that re-registering "actxprxy.dll" resolved this issue.

regsvr32 actxprxy.dll

Good luck,

Donald Anadell

> Also, I have noticed that I cannot right click to close toolbars. When I
> rightclick on the bars above, nothing happend, no rightclick menu open.
>
> This bugs didn't replicated on my Vista 32 Business version on my laptop.
>
> Please check,

DeReSe

Re: IE8 Vista64 Ultimate - Windows Explorer open each folder in ow
Hello,

Tahnk you for your help. Problem is solved now. Also, I can right click and
disable bars, so no replication of this issue also.

Regards,

"Donald Anadell" wrote:

> "DeReSe" <DeReSe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have tried to install IE8 beta, beta2 or RC1 and then the Final version,
> > but still the same bug is reported and not fixed. After instalation of IE8
> > in
> > Vista x64 Ultimate on my desktop, when I want to open folders, each folder
> > it's opening in its own window, despite that I've checked in the Folder
> > and
> > Search Options that each folder to open in the same window.

> Others have posted that re-registering "actxprxy.dll" resolved this issue.
>
> regsvr32 actxprxy.dll
>
> Good luck,
>
> Donald Anadell
>

> > Also, I have noticed that I cannot right click to close toolbars. When I
> > rightclick on the bars above, nothing happend, no rightclick menu open.
> >
> > This bugs didn't replicated on my Vista 32 Business version on my laptop.
> >
> > Please check,

Donald Anadell

Re: IE8 Vista64 Ultimate - Windows Explorer open each folder in ow
You're welcome DeReSe, glad you were able to resolve the issue.

Good luck,

Donald Anadell

> Hello,
>
> Tahnk you for your help. Problem is solved now. Also, I can right click
> and
> disable bars, so no replication of this issue also.
>
> Regards,
>
> "Donald Anadell" wrote:
>

>> "DeReSe" <DeReSe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I have tried to install IE8 beta, beta2 or RC1 and then the Final
>> >version,
>> > but still the same bug is reported and not fixed. After instalation of
>> > IE8
>> > in
>> > Vista x64 Ultimate on my desktop, when I want to open folders, each
>> > folder
>> > it's opening in its own window, despite that I've checked in the Folder
>> > and
>> > Search Options that each folder to open in the same window.

>> Others have posted that re-registering "actxprxy.dll" resolved this
>> issue.
>>
>> regsvr32 actxprxy.dll
>>
>> Good luck,
>>
>> Donald Anadell
>>

>> > Also, I have noticed that I cannot right click to close toolbars. When
>> > rightclick on the bars above, nothing happend, no rightclick menu open.
>> >
>> > This bugs didn't replicated on my Vista 32 Business version on my
>> > laptop.
>> >
>> > Please check,

maxou is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: IE8 Vista64 Ultimate - Windows Explorer open each folder in own wi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Anadell View Post
Others have posted that re-registering "actxprxy.dll" resolved this issue.

regsvr32 actxprxy.dll
Thanks a lot for this tip Donald, it also fixed the problem on my machine !
Just a note for other readers, remember to execute this command as Administrator.

Olivier (aka maxou)