Code: 0xc0000005 errors regularly all of a sudden.

A Gunslinger

Code: 0xc0000005 errors regularly all of a sudden.
Hope I can post this message - last attempt resulted in this same error
crashing my ability post to the newsgroup ;^) IE has been crashing regularly
producing the dreaded Sorry for the inconvience Error Reporting Screen,
followed by IE shutting down. In the last few days this has become real
common, usually indicating a vague Code: 0xc0000005 error. How can I begin
to trouble shoot this? Anyyone else? Many thanks.
Peter Foldes

Re: 0xc0000005 errors regularly all of a sudden.
0x000000C5: DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL

An attempt occurred to touch invalid memory at a process IRQL that is too high. This
is almost always caused by drivers that have corrupted the system pool. If you’ve
recently installed any new software, check to see if it’s properly installed; and
check for updated drivers on the manufacturer’s web site.

--
Peter

"A Gunslinger" <AGunslinger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hope I can post this message - last attempt resulted in this same error
> crashing my ability post to the newsgroup ;^) IE has been crashing regularly
> producing the dreaded Sorry for the inconvience Error Reporting Screen,
> followed by IE shutting down. In the last few days this has become real
> common, usually indicating a vague Code: 0xc0000005 error. How can I begin
> to trouble shoot this? Anyyone else? Many thanks.

A Gunslinger

Re: 0xc0000005 errors regularly all of a sudden.
Thanks Peter

Sorry about double post, but hitting Submit for 6 attempts to post killed IE.

Thanks for the definition. Does that mean a corrupt driver related to IE or
an IE component or literally any driver on the system. Wish I had installed
soemthign recently to help narrow it down.