Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Tweaks

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-29-2009
Stevies3
 

Posts: n/a
Tweaks
Is there any tweak program available yet for IE8?

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-29-2009
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Tweaks
To tweak what, in which Windows version?

Stevies3 wrote:
> Is there any tweak program available yet for IE8?

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-29-2009
Stevies3
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Tweaks
Tweaks for IE8, in Windows Vista
"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:eb%23Hw2$rJHA.3792@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> To tweak what, in which Windows version?
>
> Stevies3 wrote:
>> Is there any tweak program available yet for IE8?


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-29-2009
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Tweaks
Again, what sort of tweaks are you referring to? Are you looking for
something like TweakUI for Vista/IE8 or...?

Stevies3 wrote:
> Tweaks for IE8, in Windows Vista
>
>> To tweak what, in which Windows version?
>>
>>> Is there any tweak program available yet for IE8?


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 03-31-2009
Stevies3
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Tweaks
Yes that is what i'm looking for or similar... I am running IE8 in Vista
Ultimate

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:eAZ2SWJsJHA.4068@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> Again, what sort of tweaks are you referring to? Are you looking for
> something like TweakUI for Vista/IE8 or...?
>
> Stevies3 wrote:
>> Tweaks for IE8, in Windows Vista
>>
>>> To tweak what, in which Windows version?
>>>
>>>> Is there any tweak program available yet for IE8?

>


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 03-31-2009
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Tweaks
I'm not aware of such tweaks or utilities.

Stevies3 wrote:
> Yes that is what i'm looking for or similar... I am running IE8 in
> Vista
> Ultimate
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:eAZ2SWJsJHA.4068@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>> Again, what sort of tweaks are you referring to? Are you looking for
>> something like TweakUI for Vista/IE8 or...?
>>
>> Stevies3 wrote:
>>> Tweaks for IE8, in Windows Vista
>>>
>>>> To tweak what, in which Windows version?
>>>>
>>>>> Is there any tweak program available yet for IE8?


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
tweaks tyrram microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 6 05-13-2008 13:16
A New Tactic Against HIV: T-Cell Tweaks Steve General Technology News 0 04-29-2008 17:20
Home Basic tweaks C.Skaggs microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 2 03-10-2007 17:48
Tweaks in windows vista. =?Utf-8?B?cGV0ZXIgYy5hLmhhd2tpbnM=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 6 03-01-2007 11:56
Re: performance tweaks =?Utf-8?B?UGhpbA==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 02-28-2007 21:11




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:46.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120