IE 8 Problems

Terrylee2u

IE 8 Problems
I just installed IE 8 today and it will not allow me to open any pages. I
keep getting Data Execution Prevention "To help protect your computer,
Windows has closed this program" or " his tab has been recovered" either way
the browser is completely useless to me.
I have tried to use my recovery program to go back before the install but it
keeps leaving out part of my tool bar and will usually close right after
opening.
This is frustrating me as I am now having to use my fire fox browser and I
really would rather not as my favorites are all saved on the IE.
rob^_^

Re: IE 8 Problems
Hi Terry,

Update your Google toolbar to v5 or v6 Beta at toolbar.google.com

"Your toolbar"?

Regards.

"Terrylee2u" <Terrylee2u@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I just installed IE 8 today and it will not allow me to open any pages. I
> keep getting Data Execution Prevention "To help protect your computer,
> Windows has closed this program" or " his tab has been recovered" either
> way
> the browser is completely useless to me.
> I have tried to use my recovery program to go back before the install but
> it
> keeps leaving out part of my tool bar and will usually close right after
> opening.
> This is frustrating me as I am now having to use my fire fox browser and I
> really would rather not as my favorites are all saved on the IE.

ALBrando

RE: IE 8 Problems
Iam having problems too with IE8, but different ones.
To get you going till your problem is solved, you can import your IE
favorites to Firefox.

"Terrylee2u" wrote:

> I just installed IE 8 today and it will not allow me to open any pages. I
> keep getting Data Execution Prevention "To help protect your computer,
> Windows has closed this program" or " his tab has been recovered" either way
> the browser is completely useless to me.
> I have tried to use my recovery program to go back before the install but it
> keeps leaving out part of my tool bar and will usually close right after
> opening.
> This is frustrating me as I am now having to use my fire fox browser and I
> really would rather not as my favorites are all saved on the IE.

titus12

Re: IE 8 Problems
Disable your firewall, Antivirus and spyware and uninstall IE 8 from control
panel. You will go back to IE 7. Did you disable the three before you
installed IE 8? Did you reboot your system twice after installing IE 8?