Address Bar

Scott

Address Bar
How can I make all the text black? I don't like how it switches to gray
except for the main part of the address.
Leonard Grey

Re: Address Bar
Please try to give more detail when you are asking a question.

Is this a question about Internet Explorer 8?

Are you asking about the Address Bar?

One of the many new security features in IE 8 helps to thwart crooks who
trick you into visiting malicious web pages by obfuscating the URL.
Internet Explorer 8 emphasizes the portion of the URL that tells you
where you're /really/ going.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Scott wrote:
> How can I make all the text black? I don't like how it switches to gray
> except for the main part of the address.

Re: Address Bar
It's a feechur!

Scott wrote:
> How can I make all the text black? I don't like how it switches to gray
> except for the main part of the address.

Scott

Re: Address Bar
Yes, the address bar. It must be the security feature. I just wanted to
know if there was any way to get the web address in black.

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> Please try to give more detail when you are asking a question.
>
> Is this a question about Internet Explorer 8?
>
> Are you asking about the Address Bar?
>
> One of the many new security features in IE 8 helps to thwart crooks who
> trick you into visiting malicious web pages by obfuscating the URL.
> Internet Explorer 8 emphasizes the portion of the URL that tells you
> where you're /really/ going.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> Scott wrote:
> > How can I make all the text black? I don't like how it switches to gray
> > except for the main part of the address.

Re: Address Bar
Dunno at this point, Scott, other than uninstalling IE8. I think it's
WYSIWYG in IE8.