IE 8 has no information window

pinku

IE 8 has no information window
I've installed IE8 today, but I can't see the information window, which is
supposed to show me an IE version or other product information, on the
browser. I can see only a blank new page when I click the Internet Explorer
Information menu on the Help Menu(Sorry, I'm using a Korean version, so I
don't know how to express them in English.)

There was definitely no error during the installation process, and I've
followed the required steps well, besides there is no specific error or
events on the event viewer or any other services.

If those of you who have a same problem with me or someone who has already
solved this problem reply me.
VanguardLH

Re: IE 8 has no information window
pinku wrote:

> I've installed IE8 today, but I can't see the information window, which is
> supposed to show me an IE version or other product information, on the
> browser. I can see only a blank new page when I click the Internet Explorer
> Information menu on the Help Menu(Sorry, I'm using a Korean version, so I
> don't know how to express them in English.)
>
> There was definitely no error during the installation process, and I've
> followed the required steps well, besides there is no specific error or
> events on the event viewer or any other services.
>
> If those of you who have a same problem with me or someone who has already
> solved this problem reply me.

Visit the group that discusses the beta version. This group discusses
the released versions of Internet Explorer. To use Microsoft's
webnews-for-dummies interface (which demands that scripting be enabled)
to visit the Internet Explorer beta group, go to:

A much better solution is to use a newsreader (e.g., Outlook Express,
Thunderbird, Forte Agent, 40tude Dialog, XanaNews, Xnews). If you do
not have or do not want to use your own NNTP (Network News Transfer
Protocol) server, connect your newsreader to:

msnews.microsoft.com

Then go visit the Internet Explorer *BETA* group at:

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.beta