Internet Explorer 8

zipper21

Internet Explorer 8
I installed IE8 but the popup blocker is not working.
To make sure it is IE8 I uninstalled it popup blocker working again.
How can I fix this ?
VanguardLH

Re: Internet Explorer 8
zipper21 wrote:

> I installed IE8 but the popup blocker is not working.
> To make sure it is IE8 I uninstalled it popup blocker working again.
> How can I fix this ?

Visit the group that discusses the beta version. This group discusses
the released versions of Internet Explorer. To use Microsoft's
webnews-for-dummies interface (which demands that scripting be enabled)
to visit the Internet Explorer beta group, go to:

A much better solution is to use a newsreader (e.g., Outlook Express,
Thunderbird, Forte Agent, 40tude Dialog, XanaNews, Xnews). If you do
not have or do not want to use your own NNTP (Network News Transfer
Protocol) server, connect your newsreader to:

msnews.microsoft.com

Then go visit the Internet Explorer *BETA* group at:

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.beta

Re: Internet Explorer 8
I would strongly recommend disabling your anti-virus application and any
anti-spyware applications (other than Defender) before installing (or
uninstalling) an IE upgrade. If you're running a third-party firewall, I
would recommend disabling it and then enabling the Windows Firewall before
installing (or uninstalling) an IE upgrade.

Tip: Reboot twice after installing IE8 Final.

Tip: Make certain that your anti-virus application, any anti-spyware
applications (other than Defender), and your third-party firewall (if any)
is supported in IE8 Final before you decide install it.
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

zipper21 wrote:
> I installed IE8 but the popup blocker is not working.
> To make sure it is IE8 I uninstalled it popup blocker working again.
> How can I fix this ?

someone

Re: Internet Explorer 8
IE8 is no longer in beta. It has been released in final form, in case you
haven't gathered that from PA Bear's reply.

> zipper21 wrote:
>
>> I installed IE8 but the popup blocker is not working.
>> To make sure it is IE8 I uninstalled it popup blocker working again.
>> How can I fix this ?

> Visit the group that discusses the beta version. This group discusses
> the released versions of Internet Explorer. To use Microsoft's
> webnews-for-dummies interface (which demands that scripting be enabled)
> to visit the Internet Explorer beta group, go to:
>

> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...xplorer. beta
>
> A much better solution is to use a newsreader (e.g., Outlook Express,
> Thunderbird, Forte Agent, 40tude Dialog, XanaNews, Xnews). If you do
> not have or do not want to use your own NNTP (Network News Transfer
> Protocol) server, connect your newsreader to:
>
> msnews.microsoft.com
>
> Then go visit the Internet Explorer *BETA* group at:
>
> microsoft.public.internetexplorer.beta

Re: Internet Explorer 8
Feel free to post about IE8 in either newsgroup now.