right click and copy and paste

Stan

right click and copy and paste
What happened to it or how do I enable it. I cant use my robo form with IE 8
I have to be able to right click on a page to paste my passwords. this is
totally unacceptable and a security risk for those who have Trojans on there
machines if they have to type in there passwords. also I cant copy and paste
to search anything. I know I can do the ctrl+c and Ctrl v but that's so old
hat linux if you will. I have always used IE but if this is not going to be
fixed this will be the first time I skip a version of IE and that's sad

Re: right click and copy and paste
Has Roboform confirmed that its toolbar is supported in IE8 Final?

Stan wrote:
> What happened to it or how do I enable it. I cant use my robo form with IE
> 8
> I have to be able to right click on a page to paste my passwords. this is
> totally unacceptable and a security risk for those who have Trojans on
> there
> machines if they have to type in there passwords. also I cant copy and
> paste
> to search anything. I know I can do the ctrl+c and Ctrl v but that's so
> old
> hat linux if you will. I have always used IE but if this is not going to
> be
> fixed this will be the first time I skip a version of IE and that's sad

Stan

Re: right click and copy and paste
as far as I know no but that doesn't matter,if IE 8 is able to right click
and copy and paste the function would work. I have to be able to right click
an fill forms. if there is no right click anymore this takes away a major
part of the programs function. you never said if we are able to right click
and copy and paste for the question I asked. does it have right click copy
and paste???????

How do I copy pictures or text? none of the accelerators so far don't
provide this and if they did it would take more clicks to get it done. ive
always loved IE but,if this major function is removed"I hope I'm wrong" I
will have to stick to IE 7 until the next major update to IE.

How about an email address so i can complain to the IE crew??

> Has Roboform confirmed that its toolbar is supported in IE8 Final?
>
> Stan wrote:
>> What happened to it or how do I enable it. I cant use my robo form with
>> IE 8
>> I have to be able to right click on a page to paste my passwords. this is
>> totally unacceptable and a security risk for those who have Trojans on
>> there
>> machines if they have to type in there passwords. also I cant copy and
>> paste
>> to search anything. I know I can do the ctrl+c and Ctrl v but that's so
>> old
>> hat linux if you will. I have always used IE but if this is not going to
>> be
>> fixed this will be the first time I skip a version of IE and that's sad

Re: right click and copy and paste
posting to this newsgroup.

Are you telling us that you cannot right-click | copy/paste at all or that
Roboform's not working since you chose to upgrade to IE8?

environment. US & CA Residents: 866-234-6020. Other:
https://support.microsoft.com/oas/de...px?&prid=13043

Stan wrote:
> as far as I know no but that doesn't matter,if IE 8 is able to right click
> and copy and paste the function would work. I have to be able to right
> click
> an fill forms. if there is no right click anymore this takes away a major
> part of the programs function. you never said if we are able to right
> click
> and copy and paste for the question I asked. does it have right click copy
> and paste???????
>
> How do I copy pictures or text? none of the accelerators so far don't
> provide this and if they did it would take more clicks to get it done. ive
> always loved IE but,if this major function is removed"I hope I'm wrong" I
> will have to stick to IE 7 until the next major update to IE.
>
> How about an email address so i can complain to the IE crew??
>
>> Has Roboform confirmed that its toolbar is supported in IE8 Final?
>>
>> Stan wrote:
>>> What happened to it or how do I enable it. I cant use my robo form with
>>> IE 8
>>> I have to be able to right click on a page to paste my passwords. this
>>> is
>>> totally unacceptable and a security risk for those who have Trojans on
>>> there
>>> machines if they have to type in there passwords. also I cant copy and
>>> paste
>>> to search anything. I know I can do the ctrl+c and Ctrl v but that's so
>>> old
>>> hat linux if you will. I have always used IE but if this is not going to
>>> be
>>> fixed this will be the first time I skip a version of IE and that's sad

OldSurfer

On Mar 20, 6:32*pm, "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABear...@gmail.com> wrote:
> posting to this newsgroup.
>
> Are you telling us that you cannot right-click | copy/paste at all or that
> Roboform's not working since you chose to upgrade to IE8?
>
> No-charge support for Internet Explorer 8 installation, set-up and usage
> (only) is available via the phone based on your locale through 31 December
> 2009. Customers must be running Windows XP or Windows Vista in a non-domain
> environment. US & CA Residents: 866-234-6020. *Other:https://support.microsoft.com/oas/de...px?&prid=13043
>

> Stan wrote:
> > as far as I know no but that doesn't matter,if IE 8 is able to right click
> > and copy and paste the function would work. I have to be able to right
> > click
> > an fill forms. if there is no right click anymore this takes away a major
> > part of the programs function. you never said if we are able to right
> > click
> > and copy and paste for the question I asked. does it have right click copy
> > and paste???????

> > How do I copy pictures or text? none of the accelerators so far don't
> > provide this and if they did it would take more clicks to get it done. ive
> > always loved IE but,if this major function is removed"I hope I'm wrong"I
> > will have to stick to IE 7 until the next major update to IE.

> > How about an email address so i can complain to the IE crew??

> >> Has Roboform confirmed that its toolbar is supported in IE8 Final?

I am trying to use Blogger to work on my blog and with IE 8 you cannot
copy and paste from one tab or window to another. I have always been
able to do this but now it is not functioning. When I copy I can go
to the clipboard and the copy is there but when I Ctrl V to paste or
go to Edit/Paste it will not paste into the Blogger window. I even
tried pasting from MS Word but it still will not paste in IE8.

Re: right click and copy and paste
Please begin a new thread about your problem, even if you also have Roboform
installed.

OldSurfer wrote:
> On Mar 20, 6:32 pm, "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABear...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Please state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1) when
>> posting to this newsgroup.
>>
>> Are you telling us that you cannot right-click | copy/paste at all or
>> that
>> Roboform's not working since you chose to upgrade to IE8?
>>
>> No-charge support for Internet Explorer 8 installation, set-up and usage
>> (only) is available via the phone based on your locale through 31
>> December
>> 2009. Customers must be running Windows XP or Windows Vista in a
>> non-domain
>> environment. US & CA Residents: 866-234-6020.
>> Other:https://support.microsoft.com/oas/de...px?&prid=13043
>>

>> Stan wrote:
>>> as far as I know no but that doesn't matter,if IE 8 is able to right
>>> click
>>> and copy and paste the function would work. I have to be able to right
>>> click
>>> an fill forms. if there is no right click anymore this takes away a
>>> major
>>> part of the programs function. you never said if we are able to right
>>> click
>>> and copy and paste for the question I asked. does it have right click
>>> copy
>>> and paste???????

>>> How do I copy pictures or text? none of the accelerators so far don't
>>> provide this and if they did it would take more clicks to get it done.
>>> ive
>>> always loved IE but,if this major function is removed"I hope I'm wrong"
>>> will have to stick to IE 7 until the next major update to IE.

>>> How about an email address so i can complain to the IE crew??

> I am trying to use Blogger to work on my blog and with IE 8 you cannot
> copy and paste from one tab or window to another. I have always been
> able to do this but now it is not functioning. When I copy I can go
> to the clipboard and the copy is there but when I Ctrl V to paste or
> go to Edit/Paste it will not paste into the Blogger window. I even
> tried pasting from MS Word but it still will not paste in IE8.

havestock10 is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: right click and copy and paste
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA Bear [MS MVP] View Post

OldSurfer wrote:
> On Mar 20, 6:32 pm, "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABear...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Please state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1) when
>> posting to this newsgroup.
>>
>> Are you telling us that you cannot right-click | copy/paste at all or
>> that
>> Roboform's not working since you chose to upgrade to IE8?
>>
>> No-charge support for Internet Explorer 8 installation, set-up and usage
>> (only) is available via the phone based on your locale through 31
>> December
>> 2009. Customers must be running Windows XP or Windows Vista in a
>> non-domain
>> environment. US & CA Residents: 866-234-6020.
>> Other:https://support.microsoft.com/oas/de...px?&prid=13043
>>

>> Stan wrote:
>>> as far as I know no but that doesn't matter,if IE 8 is able to right
>>> click
>>> and copy and paste the function would work. I have to be able to right
>>> click
>>> an fill forms. if there is no right click anymore this takes away a
>>> major
>>> part of the programs function. you never said if we are able to right
>>> click
>>> and copy and paste for the question I asked. does it have right click
>>> copy
>>> and paste???????

>>> How do I copy pictures or text? none of the accelerators so far don't
>>> provide this and if they did it would take more clicks to get it done.
>>> ive
>>> always loved IE but,if this major function is removed"I hope I'm wrong"
>>> will have to stick to IE 7 until the next major update to IE.

>>> How about an email address so i can complain to the IE crew??

> I am trying to use Blogger to work on my blog and with IE 8 you cannot
> copy and paste from one tab or window to another. I have always been
> able to do this but now it is not functioning. When I copy I can go
> to the clipboard and the copy is there but when I Ctrl V to paste or
> go to Edit/Paste it will not paste into the Blogger window. I even
> tried pasting from MS Word but it still will not paste in IE8.
i have the prob also but if i restore down the page and highlight then right click copy it always shows up for me.......silly but true......