SPELL CHECK???!!!

Andrew Hall

SPELL CHECK???!!!
How is Microsoft shipping "its best browser ever" that is still missing a
major feature that Firefox has HAD FOR YEARS. It's not that hard to provide
spell check in text fields!!! If you want to start winning back market share
for IE, get rid of little annoyances like this that YOU ARE STILL MISSING
when the competetition has been (need I say it again?) doing it for years.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Leonard Grey

Re: SPELL CHECK???!!!
Yes, you could definitely use help with spelling ("competetition".) How
about searching the web with this search term:

free spell checker for internet explorer
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Andrew Hall wrote:
> How is Microsoft shipping "its best browser ever" that is still missing a
> major feature that Firefox has HAD FOR YEARS. It's not that hard to provide
> spell check in text fields!!! If you want to start winning back market share
> for IE, get rid of little annoyances like this that YOU ARE STILL MISSING
> when the competetition has been (need I say it again?) doing it for years.
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Re: SPELL CHECK???!!!
IE usrs no how too spell.

Andrew Hall wrote:
> How is Microsoft shipping "its best browser ever" that is still missing a
> major feature that Firefox has HAD FOR YEARS. It's not that hard to
> provide
> spell check in text fields!!! If you want to start winning back market
> share for IE, get rid of little annoyances like this that YOU ARE STILL
> MISSING when the competetition has been (need I say it again?) doing it
> for
> years.

Andrew Hall

Re: SPELL CHECK???!!!
I am well aware that free spell checkers exist for IE, the point is why is
the browser still shipping without it as a built in feature?

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> Yes, you could definitely use help with spelling ("competetition".) How
> about searching the web with this search term:
>
> free spell checker for internet explorer
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> Andrew Hall wrote:
> > How is Microsoft shipping "its best browser ever" that is still missing a
> > major feature that Firefox has HAD FOR YEARS. It's not that hard to provide
> > spell check in text fields!!! If you want to start winning back market share
> > for IE, get rid of little annoyances like this that YOU ARE STILL MISSING
> > when the competetition has been (need I say it again?) doing it for years.

> > http://www.microsoft.com/communities...orer. general

Leonard Grey

Re: SPELL CHECK???!!!
Can't say, as I don't work for Microsoft. But if I had to guess, I would
say that it's not possible for Microsoft to include every feature that
everyone thinks is so obvious.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est