ie6 web content missing

lorraine

ie6 web content missing
my ie6 is working on windows xp and web content is always missing without any
error messages popping out recently. why it happens and pls recommend a
solution other than an upgrade to ie7 or above. thanks a lot.
Leonard Grey

Re: ie6 web content missing
Please provide the address of a web page (http://www... etc.) where you
experience this behavior, and explain precisely what "web content" is
missing.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

lorraine wrote:
> my ie6 is working on windows xp and web content is always missing without any
> error messages popping out recently. why it happens and pls recommend a
> solution other than an upgrade to ie7 or above. thanks a lot.

lorraine

Re: ie6 web content missing
all or some words on webpage are missing while browsing most chinese
websites, such as yahoo hong kong, qq.com, etc.

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> Please provide the address of a web page (http://www... etc.) where you
> experience this behavior, and explain precisely what "web content" is
> missing.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> lorraine wrote:
> > my ie6 is working on windows xp and web content is always missing without any
> > error messages popping out recently. why it happens and pls recommend a
> > solution other than an upgrade to ie7 or above. thanks a lot.

Alan Edwards

Re: ie6 web content missing
With respect, you have not answered the question.

Please provide the address of a web page (http://www... etc.) where
you experience this behavior

....Alan
http://dts-l.com/index.htm

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 21:05:01 -0700, in
microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general, lorraine
<lorraine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>all or some words on webpage are missing while browsing most chinese
>websites, such as yahoo hong kong, qq.com, etc.
>
>"Leonard Grey" wrote:
>
>> Please provide the address of a web page (http://www... etc.) where you
>> experience this behavior, and explain precisely what "web content" is
>> missing.

>> lorraine wrote:
>> > my ie6 is working on windows xp and web content is always missing without any
>> > error messages popping out recently. why it happens and pls recommend a
>> > solution other than an upgrade to ie7 or above. thanks a lot.

lorraine

Re: ie6 web content missing
hk.yahoo.com
www.qq.com