Re: multi iexplore.exe's running

[Crosspost to IE General newsgroup]

> man this webpage is having some issues, im always getting service
> temporaily
> unavaible, anyways

Click on the following link to access this newsgroup in your default
newsreader (e.g., Outlook Express) instead:

Repost:
> Does "the little 4 meg iexplore.exe" still show up every time you boot
> (i.e., now that you're back running IE7)?

How long had you been running & connected to the internet without an
anti-virus application installed?

Have you purchased NAV or is it the 30-day free trial version? Can you
successfully run LiveUpdate manually? Assuming NAV's definitions are
fully-updated, have you run a full system scan in Safe Mode yet? (No
current Norton application is compatible with IE8 Beta.)

Is Automatic Updates enabled and functional? Is the machine fully patched
at Windows Update?
--
~PA Bear