Display area size

Bruce & Marg

Display area size
My display screen size, 'footprint', has changed to small and I am unable to
get Internet Explorer to open full screen when I launch it. Regardless of
how I resize, maximize/minimize it when it is open, it reverts back to small
size when I relaunch. It is clearly not behaving correctly as it has done
for years. What procedure should I use to try to restore correct operation.
Rebooting does not solve the problem. I am using XP Pro, Sp3. and I.E. 7.
Thanks.

Re: Display area size
See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...de5b0c1f4ef9f5

1.Open such a smaller window.
2. Close any other IE windows.
3. "Grab" the corners of the window with your cursor and drag it to the
desired
size (do NOT maximize it), then close the window.

The resized window MUST be the last window closed for its size to be
remembered.
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Bruce & Marg wrote:
> My display screen size, 'footprint', has changed to small and I am unable
> get Internet Explorer to open full screen when I launch it. Regardless of
> how I resize, maximize/minimize it when it is open, it reverts back to
> small
> size when I relaunch. It is clearly not behaving correctly as it has done
> for years. What procedure should I use to try to restore correct
> operation.
> Rebooting does not solve the problem. I am using XP Pro, Sp3. and I.E. 7.
> Thanks.

Bruce & Marg

Re: Display area size
Thanks so much!! I had tried that of course but I had another window open
at the time. That was the problem. Thanks again.

Bruce & Marg wrote:
> My display screen size, 'footprint', has changed to small and I am unable
> get Internet Explorer to open full screen when I launch it. Regardless of
> how I resize, maximize/minimize it when it is open, it reverts back to
> small
> size when I relaunch. It is clearly not behaving correctly as it has done
> for years. What procedure should I use to try to restore correct
> operation.
> Rebooting does not solve the problem. I am using XP Pro, Sp3. and I.E. 7.
> Thanks.

Re: Display area size
YW & thanks for your feedback.

You may be interested in http://www.jiisoft.com/iemaximizer/Default.aspx