IE 7 Working Offline

Nathan And Kerry

IE 7 Working Offline
Hello,

I've worked on a Working Offline issue with my internet explorer 7 browser
for the past few hours now, trying to figure out why it keeps going into
Working Offline Mode. At first when executing the ie7, it loads up, saying
that it's going to load my homepage/Yahoo, but it doesn't and that it's just
a blank white page, saying on the very top it's Yahoo. But, it says Yahoo -
Offline. Everytime I go into File, then down to deselecting the Working
Offline selection, it keeps going back as checkmarked - Working Offline.
I've tried restarting the ie7 browser, restarting the computer, changing the
connection settings on the browser/ie7 under the internet connection
settings/tools. Does anyone have an idea/solution for this?

Thanks,
Nathan

Re: IE 7 Working Offline
posting to this newsgroup.

If WinXP SP2 or SP3, did you just installed IE7?
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

Nathan And Kerry wrote:
> I've worked on a Working Offline issue with my internet explorer 7 browser
> for the past few hours now, trying to figure out why it keeps going into
> Working Offline Mode. At first when executing the ie7, it loads up,
> saying
> that it's going to load my homepage/Yahoo, but it doesn't and that it's
> just
> a blank white page, saying on the very top it's Yahoo. But, it says
> Yahoo -
> Offline. Everytime I go into File, then down to deselecting the Working
> Offline selection, it keeps going back as checkmarked - Working Offline.
> I've tried restarting the ie7 browser, restarting the computer, changing
> the
> connection settings on the browser/ie7 under the internet connection
> settings/tools. Does anyone have an idea/solution for this?

makader is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: IE 7 Working Offline
Quote:
Originally Posted by PA Bear [MS MVP] View Post
posting to this newsgroup.

If WinXP SP2 or SP3, did you just installed IE7?
AumHa VSOP & Admin AumHa Forums
DTS-L Microsoft MVPs Desktop Systems dts-l* mail list

Nathan And Kerry wrote:
> I've worked on a Working Offline issue with my internet explorer 7 browser
> for the past few hours now, trying to figure out why it keeps going into
> Working Offline Mode. At first when executing the ie7, it loads up,
> saying
> that it's going to load my homepage/Yahoo, but it doesn't and that it's
> just
> a blank white page, saying on the very top it's Yahoo. But, it says
> Yahoo -
> Offline. Everytime I go into File, then down to deselecting the Working
> Offline selection, it keeps going back as checkmarked - Working Offline.
> I've tried restarting the ie7 browser, restarting the computer, changing
> the
> connection settings on the browser/ie7 under the internet connection
> settings/tools. Does anyone have an idea/solution for this?

If you haven't enabled the Work offline mode in Microsoft Internet Explorer, but you're still receiving the Work Offline message/IE is going Work Offline mode automatically in behind , you're maybe wondering thinking what's happening in behind. There are a few reasons why the preference might have been suddenly enabled.

Possible resolution may be 1. Disabling Work Offline Option 2.Revising Registry Value 3.Resetting Internet Explorer

However more details can be found in the article.