Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Microsoft does not care for IE user's

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-15-2009
snooker416
 

Posts: n/a
Microsoft does not care for IE user's
This browser used to work good but lately MS doesn't seem to care to
fix their Browser towards font size . I have my set at the largest and
it seem to be like its on medium . Largest is not large enough . I am
aware of the setting under " Accessibility " but really I shouldn't
have to mess around with this option . I never had to before and I
feel I shouldn't have to now . Though I did try messing around with
that options but really there isn't much you really can change there .
So why Microsoft are you forcing user's to use a different Browser ?
Yes forcing or why else wouldn't you correct your Browser Font size
setting ? I really wish you would care for your customers becoz I do
like using IE but can't like it is now , its way to small to view at
the largest setting ( IE 7 )
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-15-2009
Spender
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Microsoft does not care for IE user's
On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 13:29:04 -0700 (PDT), snooker416 <mikebreta@gmail.com>
wrote:

>This browser used to work good but lately MS doesn't seem to care to
>fix their Browser towards font size . I have my set at the largest and
>it seem to be like its on medium . Largest is not large enough . I am
>aware of the setting under " Accessibility " but really I shouldn't
>have to mess around with this option . I never had to before and I
>feel I shouldn't have to now . Though I did try messing around with
>that options but really there isn't much you really can change there .
>So why Microsoft are you forcing user's to use a different Browser ?
>Yes forcing or why else wouldn't you correct your Browser Font size
>setting ? I really wish you would care for your customers becoz I do
>like using IE but can't like it is now , its way to small to view at
>the largest setting ( IE 7 )


Have you considered the fact that you may be legally blind?
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-16-2009
Ohno
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Microsoft does not care for IE user's
Are all of your other desktop icons and such the correct size?

Maybe you have to high of a screen resolution set.


"snooker416" <mikebreta@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:d2e6b2ba-ee8b-45b6-96bb-4131faab017b@v15g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...
> This browser used to work good but lately MS doesn't seem to care to
> fix their Browser towards font size . I have my set at the largest and
> it seem to be like its on medium . Largest is not large enough . I am
> aware of the setting under " Accessibility " but really I shouldn't
> have to mess around with this option . I never had to before and I
> feel I shouldn't have to now . Though I did try messing around with
> that options but really there isn't much you really can change there .
> So why Microsoft are you forcing user's to use a different Browser ?
> Yes forcing or why else wouldn't you correct your Browser Font size
> setting ? I really wish you would care for your customers becoz I do
> like using IE but can't like it is now , its way to small to view at
> the largest setting ( IE 7 )



Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-16-2009
snooker416
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Microsoft does not care for IE user's
On Mar 16, 3:30*am, "Ohno" <norealaddr...@none.com> wrote:
> Are all of your other desktop icons and such the correct size?
>
> Maybe you have to high of a screen resolution set.
>
> "snooker416" <mikebr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:d2e6b2ba-ee8b-45b6-96bb-4131faab017b@v15g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...
>
>
>
> > This browser used to work good but lately MS doesn't seem to care to
> > fix their Browser towards font size . I have my set at the largest and
> > it seem to be like its on medium . Largest is not large enough . I am
> > aware of the setting under " Accessibility " but really I shouldn't
> > have to mess around with this option . I never had to before and I
> > feel I shouldn't have to now . Though I did try messing around with
> > that options but really there isn't much you really can change there .
> > So why Microsoft are you forcing user's to use a different Browser ?
> > Yes forcing or why else wouldn't you correct your Browser Font size
> > setting ? I really wish you would care for your customers becoz I do
> > like using IE but can't like it is now , its way to small to view at
> > the largest setting ( IE 7 )- Hide quoted text -

>
> - Show quoted text -


Hi ... Thx 4 responding Ohno ... I have try everything
possible ,playing with the graphic software , IE setting , resolution
<< ( If I change this ? XP just corrects it back to the way I had it
after a reboot ) , even the refresh rate , nothing helps ... I
positive this is an IE problem becoz it just started in the last few
months . One time the Font sizes where to big and it seem MS did
something about it , now its way to small . I even scan my comp with
my anti virus program / Superantispyware / Spyware Blaster / Sybot and
everything come back clean . I finally did a reformat and reinstall of
Windows , still same problem . I sure of it MS did something and I
wish they would fix it ...

Oh yeah >>> Spender you ask for it with your stupid remark . Next time
when you post if you haven't got anything helpful to suggest ? Then
don't post at all and maybe people wouldn't call you a goof .
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does Microsoft Care about its Customers? Alias microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 135 09-02-2008 21:38
3days left HELP-PLEASE -- For Microsoft One Care ENGLISH v2 Joha microsoft.public.windows.vista.security 5 08-18-2008 05:55
Posting with another user's name CB microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 10 01-19-2008 07:30
Very Very Uset at Microsoft, But Sure They Do Not Care Nevsky microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 2 10-01-2007 04:10
Microsoft Doesn't Care About Destroying Linux Steve General Technology News 0 07-02-2007 17:59




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:36.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120