Internet message keeps appearing

Jim in Cleveland

Internet message keeps appearing
We're using IE7 on Windows XP computers in a public environment. We're using
Windows Steady State to manage the computers. When using IE, on a lot of web
sites, the following IE message keeps appearing:

When you send information to the internet, it might be possible for others
to see taht information. Do you want to continue? There is a check box as
well that if checked, it states, "In the future, do not show this message".
The box is checked by default. But the message keeps appearing!! Is there a
setting, either in IE, or group policy that will stop this message from
coming up? I can understand it coming up the first time someone logs on, but
it shouldn't come up after someone has selected it not to appear again!!
Please help!! Our patrons are getting aggravated!

Re: Internet message keeps appearing
How well do you understand SteadyState and what is does, Jim? (Any changes
made during the current boot go back to the original settings upon reboot.)