Too Much Junk!!!

stillarfish

Too Much Junk!!!
Besides creating Vista an OS which makes Windows Me look like a success,
Microsoft is dumping so much junk into everything it attempts by focusing
upon marketing instead of quality software that few products are actually
worthwhile any longer. Vista loses track of itself losing text, cursor
position and data, IE shuts down many times in succession, applications are
failing and Windows 7 isn't due till 2010. Talk about contributing to our
recession, the lost manhours dealing with MicroSoft products must be
staggering!!!
--
Fish
R.Wieser

Re: Too Much Junk!!!
Why are you bothering about it (and still posting in (a) MS related
newsgroup(s) ) instead of using some other OS (like (a version of) Linux) ?

Or are you one of those persons that would rather complain than solve the
problem ?...

Regards,
Rudy Wieser

-- Origional mesage
stillarfish <stillarfish@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
931C8A28-3A3B-4F57-82F2-F9BF92577281@microsoft.com...
> Besides creating Vista an OS which makes Windows Me look like a success,
> Microsoft is dumping so much junk into everything it attempts by focusing
> upon marketing instead of quality software that few products are actually
> worthwhile any longer. Vista loses track of itself losing text, cursor
> position and data, IE shuts down many times in succession, applications

are
> failing and Windows 7 isn't due till 2010. Talk about contributing to our
> recession, the lost manhours dealing with MicroSoft products must be
> staggering!!!
> --
> Fish

Re: Too Much Junk!!!
Cannot reproduce here. Wonder why?

stillarfish wrote:
> Besides creating Vista an OS which makes Windows Me look like a success,
> Microsoft is dumping so much junk into everything it attempts by focusing
> upon marketing instead of quality software that few products are actually
> worthwhile any longer. Vista loses track of itself losing text, cursor
> position and data, IE shuts down many times in succession, applications
> are
> failing and Windows 7 isn't due till 2010. Talk about contributing to our
> recession, the lost manhours dealing with MicroSoft products must be
> staggering!!!

Stan

Re: Too Much Junk!!!
I got to say I don't have a single problem you have. you must have one POS
computer. ive never once lost any text,never lost my cursor position. my IE
might crash once in 8 months I do not get any malware or viruses. every
single program I have runs just fine,and ya they hiccup once in a while,I
cant think of a single piece of software that hasn't crashed. Software
written for MS or freetard software. my suggestion is to get a computer with
some ball or just stick to XP and quit crying.