Not able to open different email addreses in IE8.

AndrewP

Not able to open different email addreses in IE8.
Eversince we upgraded to IE8 from IE7, we are not able to open other mail
boxes, unless we signed out of that mailbox. IE8 always opens up the previous
email, or the same webpage of the previous email website. For example, in
Yahoo, we have multiple email adresses that we have been able to open them in
different windows, one on top of the others in IE7. However, with IE8 we can
not do that at all.

The matter got even worse, we tried multiple times over many many hours to
perform the System Restore to get back to the previous date(s) to go back to
IE7 to no avail. The system would tell us that "It can not perform the
Restore. Nothing is changed, please try to Restore again with ather date and
time."
Leonard Grey

Re: Not able to open different email addreses in IE8.
I recommend uninstalling IE 8 RC 1 and waiting until the software is
finished. Even after IE 8 is finally released, the wise among us will
wait for a few weeks or even months until the inevitable early problems
shake out and are resolved.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

AndrewP wrote:
> Eversince we upgraded to IE8 from IE7, we are not able to open other mail
> boxes, unless we signed out of that mailbox. IE8 always opens up the previous
> email, or the same webpage of the previous email website. For example, in
> Yahoo, we have multiple email adresses that we have been able to open them in
> different windows, one on top of the others in IE7. However, with IE8 we can
> not do that at all.
>
> The matter got even worse, we tried multiple times over many many hours to
> perform the System Restore to get back to the previous date(s) to go back to
> IE7 to no avail. The system would tell us that "It can not perform the
> Restore. Nothing is changed, please try to Restore again with ather date and
> time."

Re: Not able to open different email addreses in IE8.
Right pew, wrong church. Post here instead:
microsoft.public.internetexplorer.beta
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/