Answer my questions by number, please (but do not post your answers inline):
1. Have you uninstalled the McAfee application & then run the McAfee removal
tool & then reboot yet?
2. What does the USB key (also called a flash drive) got to do with all
3. Have you purchased CA Internet Security?
4. Has a Norton or another McAfee application ever been installed on this
machine (e.g., a free-trial version that came preinstalled when you bought
5. State your IE version and full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
ROD GARNETT wrote:
> My computer has a 30 trail for macfee security. I want to delete it and
> install CA Secutiy siute but when I plug it into the usb port it ask if I
> want to format the stick or device, i don't know what you call these litte
> plug in things have have tons of info on them. They look like a stcik of