Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Whay is ie 8 rc so slow to load

microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-09-2009
MArk
 

Posts: n/a
Whay is ie 8 rc so slow to load
i have reset all of the add ons etc in IE8 because it was taking 30+ secs to
load the browser. now it takes ten seconds ,which is about 8 secs longer than
chrome.
anything else i can do without calling India
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-09-2009
Leonard Grey
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Whay is ie 8 rc so slow to load
You can remove IE 8 RC 1 and wait until IE 8 is released. You installed
unfinished code intended for developer testing, which makes you stupider
than most people in India.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

MArk wrote:
> i have reset all of the add ons etc in IE8 because it was taking 30+ secs to
> load the browser. now it takes ten seconds ,which is about 8 secs longer than
> chrome.
> anything else i can do without calling India

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-09-2009
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Whay is ie 8 rc so slow to load
How to uninstall or remove Internet Explorer 8
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/957700/

More questions/problems? Post here instead:
microsoft.public.internetexplorer.beta

Via the web-interface:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...xplorer. beta

Via your newsreader:
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsof...texplorer.beta

PS: The only support for IE8 Beta is phone support, and then only for
English-speaking residents of North America.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-IE, Mail, Security, Windows Client - since 2002
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

MArk wrote:
> i have reset all of the add ons etc in IE8 because it was taking 30+ secs
> to
> load the browser. now it takes ten seconds ,which is about 8 secs longer
> than chrome.
> anything else i can do without calling India


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-11-2009
martyb36
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Whay is ie 8 rc so slow to load
ok I am not from india but I installed the ie8rci how do I go back to the
original ie


"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> You can remove IE 8 RC 1 and wait until IE 8 is released. You installed
> unfinished code intended for developer testing, which makes you stupider
> than most people in India.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> MArk wrote:
> > i have reset all of the add ons etc in IE8 because it was taking 30+ secs to
> > load the browser. now it takes ten seconds ,which is about 8 secs longer than
> > chrome.
> > anything else i can do without calling India

>

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 03-11-2009
Leonard Grey
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Whay is ie 8 rc so slow to load
Heard of Google? Here's your search term:

how to uninstall internet explorer 8 RC 1
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

martyb36 wrote:
> ok I am not from india but I installed the ie8rci how do I go back to the
> original ie
>
>
> "Leonard Grey" wrote:
>
>> You can remove IE 8 RC 1 and wait until IE 8 is released. You installed
>> unfinished code intended for developer testing, which makes you stupider
>> than most people in India.
>> ---
>> Leonard Grey
>> Errare humanum est
>>
>> MArk wrote:
>>> i have reset all of the add ons etc in IE8 because it was taking 30+ secs to
>>> load the browser. now it takes ten seconds ,which is about 8 secs longer than
>>> chrome.
>>> anything else i can do without calling India

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-16-2009
 

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3
ubuntu_rules is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Whay is ie 8 rc so slow to load
I've got the same problem loading ie8 browser, installed latest firefox instead, loads in 1 second!!, also does not require having to reboot my wireless router every 45 minutes. RESULT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Grey View Post
Heard of Google? Here's your search term:

how to uninstall internet explorer 8 RC 1
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

martyb36 wrote:
> ok I am not from india but I installed the ie8rci how do I go back to the
> original ie
>
>
> "Leonard Grey" wrote:
>
>> You can remove IE 8 RC 1 and wait until IE 8 is released. You installed
>> unfinished code intended for developer testing, which makes you stupider
>> than most people in India.
>> ---
>> Leonard Grey
>> Errare humanum est
>>
>> MArk wrote:
>>> i have reset all of the add ons etc in IE8 because it was taking 30+ secs to
>>> load the browser. now it takes ten seconds ,which is about 8 secs longer than
>>> chrome.
>>> anything else i can do without calling India
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 06-16-2009
PA Bear [MS MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Whay is ie 8 rc so slow to load
You're running an IE8 Release Candidate?

ubuntu_rules wrote:
> I've got the same problem loading ie8 browser, installed latest firefox
> instead, loads in 1 second!!, also does not require having to reboot my
> wireless router every 45 minutes. RESULT
>
> Leonard Grey;1193524 Wrote:
>> Heard of Google? Here's your search term:
>>
>> how to uninstall internet explorer 8 RC 1
>> ---
>> Leonard Grey
>> Errare humanum est
>>
>> martyb36 wrote:
>>> ok I am not from india but I installed the ie8rci how do I go back to
>>> the
>>> original ie
>>>
>>>
>>> "Leonard Grey" wrote:
>>>
>>>> You can remove IE 8 RC 1 and wait until IE 8 is released. You installed
>>>> unfinished code intended for developer testing, which makes you
>>>> stupider
>>>> than most people in India.
>>>> ---
>>>> Leonard Grey
>>>> Errare humanum est
>>>>
>>>> MArk wrote:
>>>>> i have reset all of the add ons etc in IE8 because it was taking 30+
>>>>> secs to load the browser. now it takes ten seconds ,which is about 8
>>>>> secs longer than chrome.
>>>>> anything else i can do without calling India


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
contacts slow to load LJ microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 2 07-09-2009 00:22
IE7 slow load times rtdavide@yahoo.com microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 10 02-16-2008 21:11
Sidebar slow to load Jason microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 2 12-28-2007 21:39
Re: IE7 slow to load some pages Robert Aldwinckle microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing 1 09-14-2007 22:05
Windows Mail slow to load Johannes Kantelberg microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 1 07-04-2007 16:32




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:45.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120