Problem with seeing the top of pages on screen.

Debbie

Problem with seeing the top of pages on screen.
I don't know what happened, but the top of my web pages are barely showing. I
almost can't even see the "X" button to exit out. I did not change anything.
How can I get it to go back to where I can see the top? My pages fit fine on
my screen before. Please help.
Robert Aldwinckle

Re: Problem with seeing the top of pages on screen.

"Debbie" <Debbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6EAC4047-DF95-441B-97B0-D318F1BDCD2D@microsoft.com...
>I don't know what happened, but the top of my web pages are barely showing. I
> almost can't even see the "X" button to exit out. I did not change anything.

> How can I get it to go back to where I can see the top?

The most significant detail which you didn't include
is what mode the window is in when you made your
observation. I will guess that it is a normal mode window
which is just positioned awkwardly. In that case, even
though you may not have access to the Title bar to allow
the window to be dragged you can still move it down.
Just activate the Move using the keyboard with Alt-Space,M
Then you can move it wherever you want, e.g. to make
the Title bar more accessible to the mouse. However,
by doing this you may notice that you can also close
the window using the keyboard too, e.g. by pressing Alt-F4
or Alt-Space,C so there really isn't that much need to see
the Title bar just for the mouse pointer's sake. ; )

> My pages fit fine on my screen before. Please help.

An alternative to moving the window without resizing it
would be to use the Taskbar's Cascade or Tile command.
Minimize all windows but the one(s) you want involved in
the operation first. E.g. press Win-D and then restore
the problem window, then right-click Cascade to resize
and move the window in normal mode or use a Tile...
command to leave the one unminimized window maximally
sized in normal mode.

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle
---

Debbie

Re: Problem with seeing the top of pages on screen.
I am sorry, but this didn't help me.

"Debbie" <Debbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BBACFCD4-87A5-4F66-A3A5-F969F79C2D27@microsoft.com...
>I am sorry, but this didn't help me.

Then you will have to do a better job of describing
your symptoms and what you tried to do and what you saw
when making use of the information I gave you.
Remember, your words have to substitute for what
our eyes might notice.

HTH

Robert
---