Internet Explorer cannot opern website

Andrea

Internet Explorer cannot opern website
I am trying to view posted comments about an article on a website that I
visit everyday and I even post comments. I have never had a problem before
but for some reason everytime I click to view comments a window pops up
saying "Internet Explorer cannot ope site operation aborted". Why is this
happening and how can I fix it!!!!!
Leonard Grey

Re: Internet Explorer cannot opern website
Any idea what version of Windows and Internet Explorer you are using? I
can't guess. Neither can I guess the URL that's giving you trouble.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

Andrea wrote:
> I am trying to view posted comments about an article on a website that I
> visit everyday and I even post comments. I have never had a problem before
> but for some reason everytime I click to view comments a window pops up
> saying "Internet Explorer cannot ope site operation aborted". Why is this
> happening and how can I fix it!!!!!

Andrea

Re: Internet Explorer cannot opern website
I have windows vista and I think the Internet Explorer 7. The website i was
on is newmoonmovie.org and I was trying to access their comments page for
some of the articles on thier site

"Leonard Grey" wrote:

> Any idea what version of Windows and Internet Explorer you are using? I
> can't guess. Neither can I guess the URL that's giving you trouble.
> ---
> Leonard Grey
> Errare humanum est
>
> Andrea wrote:
> > I am trying to view posted comments about an article on a website that I
> > visit everyday and I even post comments. I have never had a problem before
> > but for some reason everytime I click to view comments a window pops up
> > saying "Internet Explorer cannot ope site operation aborted". Why is this
> > happening and how can I fix it!!!!!

Leonard Grey

Re: Internet Explorer cannot opern website
You need to find out what version of Internet Explorer you have. A
version of Windows includes the service pack.

No trouble at that URL with IE 7 running on Windows XP SP3.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est