IE 7 is having corrupt downloads plus it is slow and has problems

MikePHall

IE 7 is having corrupt downloads plus it is slow and has problems
IE 7 has begun corrupting at least archive files .zip and tar.gz since I did
a MS update in the past week. I don't know if it is corrupting other file
types at this point.

Using a different browser I could download properly.

I have noticed the IE 7 is very slow with lot's of web sites. It also has
problems rendering the content correctly. Such as blank areas which had been
off of the visual screen and when scroll into view the area is blank.

On your
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...d-0275443579e6

page I had enlarged the details box but I could not adjust it back to any
smaller size afterwords.

There are actually to many problems to keep track of.

FIX EVERYTHING AND START WITH A CLEAR AND COMPLETE DESIGN PAYING ATTENTION
TO ANY AND ALL ISSUES THAT COMES UP DURING THE DESIGN PROCESS.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Re: IE 7 is having corrupt downloads plus it is slow and has problems
posting to this newsgroup.

What updates were installed "in the past week"? Were any of them driver
updates?

in the background when you installed IE7 (if running WinXP)?

PS: This is not an official MS Support newsgroup. We're all volunteers
here.
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
DTS-L http://dts-l.net/

MikePHall wrote:
> IE 7 has begun corrupting at least archive files .zip and tar.gz since I
> did
> a MS update in the past week. I don't know if it is corrupting other file
> types at this point.
>
> Using a different browser I could download properly.
>
> I have noticed the IE 7 is very slow with lot's of web sites. It also has
> problems rendering the content correctly. Such as blank areas which had
> been
> off of the visual screen and when scroll into view the area is blank.
>
> On your

<snip>