Error on some pages.

giovanni11

Error on some pages.
I am not sure am I in wright group for discussion,but I have problem with
some pages on net.Please help with advices.
On some pages I cant see their minimize/maximize buttons.Instead I see
houses where icon should be,in them is red x.When I go to the properties of
that icon and it say that it is file in .gif format,and
below says it is protocol:HyperTextTransferProtocol.
I can use them but it annoying not to see them.Please help.
TaurArian

Re: Error on some pages.
giovanni11 wrote:
:: I am not sure am I in wright group for discussion,but I have problem
:: with some pages on net.Please help with advices.
:: On some pages I cant see their minimize/maximize buttons.Instead I
:: see houses where icon should be,in them is red x.When I go to the
:: properties of that icon and it say that it is file in .gif format,and
:: below says it is protocol:HyperTextTransferProtocol.
:: I can use them but it annoying not to see them.Please help.

You have mentioned with IE version or OS you're using nonetheless, in IE, go
to the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
Click on the Advanced tab.
Scroll down to the Multimedia section and make sure the box "Show Pictures"
is ticked.
Clear the IE cache from IE> Tools> Internet Options> General> Delete files
and Delete offline content.

For further information see this link:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283807
Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer
--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

giovanni11

Re: Error on some pages.
I am using IE7,I have checked my settings like You said,show pictures is on.I
have cleared files,and checked on one site.No result.It is still the same.