close ie to tray area

Jimmy

close ie to tray area
i wish the ie7 can be close to the tray area
like live message

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

VanguardLH

Re: close ie to tray area
Jimmy wrote:

> i wish the ie7 can be close to the tray area

Then use a 3rd party utility that can do that for ANY application. One
that I've heard good reviews of is 4t Tray Minimizer (never used it,
just heard of it).

http://www.4t-niagara.com/tray.html
http://www.download.com/4t-Tray-Mini...html?tag=mncol

If you are not viewing a web page, what's the point of wasting CPU
cycles and memory on an application whose whole point is its visual UI
to be seen by the user? You didn't explain why you do not want to exit
the web browser?

If you want the web browser to open fast then use a blank page as its
home page so it doesn't have to paint anything when you open the web
browser. No point in opening a web page when you are going somewhere
else, anyway.

> like live message

And the real product's name is? Maybe Windows Live Messenger?

> click "I Agree" in the message pane.

First ask on how to resolve your problem. A solution may already exist
either within the product or as an external solution (available using
programs included in Windows or 3rd party utilities of which many are
free). After finding no solution, then post a suggestion to alter
behavior or features of the product.