Internet explorer has stopped working

DrReppep

Internet explorer has stopped working
Same message as others, Internet explorer has stopped working and needs to
close..yada yada, you just lost everything you had opened on the browser. I
have this issue and have read through the forum to try and find the answer.
Luckily I can get here, unfortunetly it's all for not. Only one thing about
this issue is clear to me. We the consumers and users of explorer should not
have to be computer programmers, hackers, technicians, etc to be able to get
this to run properly. There are millions of people that use this browser and
would have no clue as to where to even start looking for the answer to this
issue. It's a shame microsoft can't just give us something that actually
works. And if it's a conflict from other add-ons, why aren't they (the
companies) working together to make sure this crap actually works together
before it's shoved down our throats?
peeved user

RE: Internet explorer has stopped working
since the silverlight patch of 2/27 everything that uses internet explorer in
Vista will not run. screens open but sit there blank. system boots in safe
mode mbut the screen is black and displays nothing. Does anyone at microsloth
test the patches before releasing them? What and where is the fix? Having to
use a different machine to access the internet to post this.