Congratulations, you have upgraded to IE7

MK

Congratulations, you have upgraded to IE7
I was having trouble with IE7 (taking forever to load or sometimes not
get
http://www.google.com/toolbar/ie7/done.html, which congratulates me for
upgrading. My homepage (iGoogle) is correctly sent, and if I click on the
homepage icon it comes up. Just as a precaution, I have tried reselecting it
(use current) but still no luck. I had this problem once before (but a
different IE page came up) but I can't remember what the fix was. Any advice?
--
MK
internet explorer

RE: Congratulations, you have upgraded to IE7
Feb 28 09
hi
you try to have an differenet color for the internet explorer 7 besides the
blue color that would be different if you wanted it another color besides
blue like it is now. Thanks Elizabeth Osborne
elizagadute@hotmail.com

"MK" wrote:

> I was having trouble with IE7 (taking forever to load or sometimes not
> get
> http://www.google.com/toolbar/ie7/done.html, which congratulates me for
> upgrading. My homepage (iGoogle) is correctly sent, and if I click on the
> homepage icon it comes up. Just as a precaution, I have tried reselecting it
> (use current) but still no luck. I had this problem once before (but a
> different IE page came up) but I can't remember what the fix was. Any advice?
> --
> MK

Flagman

RE: Congratulations, you have upgraded to IE7
When you get to the home page you want, look at the top left side of the
page, and look for tools. Click on that and select internet options. When it
opens, you will see a box with the current web page listed. Select "use
current" and hopefully that will fix your problem of a changing home page.
Flagman