Saving a webpage

species8350

Saving a webpage
Recently, I tried to save a webpage.

A note to the effect said that the page would not save properly.

I took the option of saving it anyway.

It saved, but was not as good as it might have been.

I only appeared to have the options of saving it to html like formats.

My questions is: 'Is there a better way to save webpages'?

Thanks

Re: Saving a webpage
Try "webpage, complete (*.htm, *.html)"

species8350 wrote:
> Recently, I tried to save a webpage.
>
> A note to the effect said that the page would not save properly.
>
> I took the option of saving it anyway.
>
> It saved, but was not as good as it might have been.
>
> I only appeared to have the options of saving it to html like formats.
>
> My questions is: 'Is there a better way to save webpages'?
>
> Thanks

species8350

Re: Saving a webpage
On Feb 27, 8:58*pm, "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABear...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Try "webpage, complete (*.htm, *.html)"
>

> species8350 wrote:
> > Recently, I tried to save a webpage.

> > A note to the effect said that the page would not save properly.

> > I took the option of saving it anyway.

> > It saved, but was not as good as it might have been.

> > I only appeared to have the options of saving it to html like formats.

> > My questions is: 'Is there a better way to save webpages'?

> > Thanks- Hide quoted text -

Thank you for the response.

As a matter of interest what is the difference between saving as
webpage complete, and saving as web archive, single file?

Re: Saving a webpage
Perhaps it'll be "as good as it can be" if you save it that way.

On Feb 28, 8:38*am, "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABear...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps it'll be "as good as it can be" if you save it that way.
>

> species8350 wrote:
> > On Feb 27, 8:58 pm, "PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABear...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Try "webpage, complete (*.htm, *.html)"

> > Thank you for the response.

> > As a matter of interest what is the difference between saving as
> > webpage complete, and saving as web archive, single file?- Hide quoted text -

which way?