How to see the date of a website been visited

yuezhang448

How to see the date of a website been visited
I try to know when I have visited a website. I look at favorite->history, but
it only display last week, 2 weeks ago, etc. Is there a way to see exact date
of site been visited? Thanks.

yue zhang
Fuzzy Logic

Re: How to see the date of a website been visited
=?Utf-8?B?eXVlemhhbmc0NDg=?= <yuezhang448@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in news:F72425B3-B271-4E53-9463-35D5AB443425@microsoft.com:

> I try to know when I have visited a website. I look at
> favorite->history, but it only display last week, 2 weeks ago, etc. Is
> there a way to see exact date of site been visited? Thanks.
>
> yue zhang

Right click on it in the history list and select properties to see the last
visited date/time.
Robert Aldwinckle

"yuezhang448" <yuezhang448@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F72425B3-B271-4E53-9463-35D5AB443425@microsoft.com...
>I try to know when I have visited a website. I look at favorite->history, but
> it only display last week, 2 weeks ago, etc. Is there a way to see exact date
> of site been visited? Thanks.

Unfortunately, you can't use the History to do this.
It should be simply right-click, Properties and then read
the Last Visited: item but if you do that in IE7 the time
will be changed to the current time.

Instead you can use the TIF Viewer (Alt-T,O,Alt-S,V)
find an item from the site you are interested in and read
its Last Accessed time. Those aren't changed the way
the others are.

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle
---

> yue zhang

yuezhang448

Re: How to see the date of a website been visited
How to open TIF Viewer? Alt-T, O will open Delete Browsing History, then what
to do?

yue zhang

"Robert Aldwinckle" wrote:

> "yuezhang448" <yuezhang448@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F72425B3-B271-4E53-9463-35D5AB443425@microsoft.com...
> >I try to know when I have visited a website. I look at favorite->history, but
> > it only display last week, 2 weeks ago, etc. Is there a way to see exact date
> > of site been visited? Thanks.

> Unfortunately, you can't use the History to do this.
> It should be simply right-click, Properties and then read
> the Last Visited: item but if you do that in IE7 the time
> will be changed to the current time.
>
> Instead you can use the TIF Viewer (Alt-T,O,Alt-S,V)
> find an item from the site you are interested in and read
> its Last Accessed time. Those aren't changed the way
> the others are.
>

> HTH
>
> Robert Aldwinckle
> ---
>

> > yue zhang

Opinicus

Re: How to see the date of a website been visited
"yuezhang448" <yuezhang448@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote

> How to open TIF Viewer? Alt-T, O will open Delete Browsing History, then
> what
> to do?

ALT-T > [O]ptions > [S]ettings > View files (button)

But I don't think it's going to accomplish what you want to do. Not easily
at any rate.

--
Bob
http://www.kanyak.com

yuezhang448

Re: How to see the date of a website been visited
It does accomplish what I want. Thanks lots.